ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Late in sending supporting documents after biometric

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

madhvi_sharma
Newly Registered

Late in sending supporting documents after biometric

Post by madhvi_sharma » Wed May 26, 2010 1:57 am

Hello, Need an urgent help.

I have taken my biometric, but I realized couple of my documents will be delayed in getting within two weeks. Is it still ok to send the application after two weeks, or it has to be within two weeks only? Do they consider late applications? What are my options now?

Pls help.

Thanks
Madhvi

JIM1
Newly Registered

Post by JIM1 » Wed May 26, 2010 3:32 am

You have to submit all documents in one go. They will not consider any documents submitted after the initial set.

madhvi_sharma
Newly Registered

Post by madhvi_sharma » Wed May 26, 2010 4:45 am

I plan to submit all the documents in one go, however I am little late in meeting the two week deadline due to delay in getting one of the documents. I want to wait for it, and do it in all one go.

Can I still submit the application, or all the options closed now? This is a wonderful requirement that the application needs to be submitted within 2 weeks of biometric.

Pls advise.