ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help on previous earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

navneek
Newly Registered

Help on previous earnings

Post by navneek » Tue May 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Hi, I was working in UK from January 2009 to April 2010 with annual salary of 28K GBP.
I came to india on April 27 2010 for annual leave. Here I have got an offer to provide ERP software training/deployment to one of the company in bangalore and they agreed to pay me Rs 5L as a remuneration. They would provide me letter head salary slip and the 1 month contract letter which describes what is the agreement between me and the company.

I will join the office(current employer) back June 14th and will goto UK in 21st of June and would like to Apply Tier1 from there, I want to show 11 month (May 2009 to April 2010 UK salary slips and 1 month (April'10 to June'10) indian salary slip of the above mentioned earning. Will they do uplift for this earnings made in india? because I was physically present in India during that earnings were made. If yes then what are the documents I need to produce apart from bank statement, because I am not employee for that company, just as consultancy and deployment I have earned that money.

The problem here is I would be showing two sources of income, one is from my regular employment and second is for the consultancy and training.

Please help me..

Naveen

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed May 26, 2010 4:54 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

navneek
Newly Registered

Post by navneek » Wed May 26, 2010 5:09 am

Dear friend, please help for my another questions is that When I apply Tier1 from UK after one month(July 2010) will they uplift the indian earning i made Rs 5L? here in April-June period? because I will goto UK in June end.