ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

update error

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iluvireland

update error

Post by iluvireland » Sun May 23, 2010 5:50 pm

error
Last edited by iluvireland on Wed May 26, 2010 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

walrusgumble
BANNED

Re: DO NOT GO GNIB FOR INQUIRY EU1!! THEY CUD ARREST YOU

Post by walrusgumble » Sun May 23, 2010 6:24 pm

iluvireland wrote:WARNING////// I WIL UPDATE DETAILS LATTER, THEY ARE SO UNFARE AND SO RUDE
would agree. keep head down till a decision is given. by law (Directive 2004/38 EC) the non national spouse is legal

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Sun May 23, 2010 6:42 pm

What? Why?

Surely they could not arrest the non-eu partner... I thought once the EU is here and exercising treaty rights, then the non-eu is also allowed be here and is legal. This confuses me :?
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Sun May 23, 2010 7:15 pm

just they dont care the law,,,,,,i met a guy that day with a red eye monster,,,,,,you can not beliv what they did,,,,,agaist the the law, i m saved just a mater of one munite,,,,,,

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Sun May 23, 2010 9:48 pm

iluvireland wrote:just they dont care the law,,,,,,i met a guy that day with a red eye monster,,,,,,you can not beliv what they did,,,,,agaist the the law, i m saved just a mater of one munite,,,,,,
What did they do?

Anyway, you cant enquire about your application at GNIB in Burgh Quay. You can only enquire in writing. I went there before and they said they dont answer enquiries their about EU applications. :(
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Sun May 23, 2010 10:35 pm

This is getting more absurd by the day. The earlier the parties affected by these extreme measures take their case to court the better.
What lies behind us and ahead of us is nothing compared to what lies within us

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Sun May 23, 2010 11:22 pm

monife and 9 jeirean, check pm for littel details

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Sun May 23, 2010 11:53 pm

all they want is excuse to refuse or deport you,,,,,,,

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon May 24, 2010 12:10 am

What exactly happened, this is potentially a serious matter, and complains would need to be lodged at the court or with the commission, if there are evidence of gross violations of community law.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Mon May 24, 2010 7:40 am

iluvireland, no PM in my inbox, can u send again please :)

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Mon May 24, 2010 8:39 am

:?:
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

NewIrish

Post by NewIrish » Mon May 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Is this a joke?

You should clarify your post......

sideshowsue

Post by sideshowsue » Mon May 24, 2010 12:16 pm

Details would not only be most helpful, but also most welcome since the title and the content the OP's post verge on alarmist scaremongering.

chrisjohn123
Newly Registered

Post by chrisjohn123 » Tue May 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Most definitely a case of Chinese Whispers. I have been fooled by stuff like this several times!

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Tue May 25, 2010 8:17 pm

hmm...
Last edited by Monifé on Wed May 26, 2010 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Tue May 25, 2010 8:36 pm

delated
Last edited by iluvireland on Wed May 26, 2010 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Tue May 25, 2010 9:09 pm

iluvireland wrote:i went gnib becos my tem stamp4 expierd 35 days ago still no response from DOJ,,,,,at first i talk to a guy in ticket counter abt taht matter i asked him can i go back to student visa becos i m stil in a college ,,,, he gave to me a ticket to talk with supervisor , when my number called i went to the counter i explain all details abt my job losing,new baby, ect, then he went out the counter ,,,,,after 15 munites another guy came to me ,,,,with threating maner ,,,and very rude , he asked me lots of stupid question,,,i said talk to my lawyer,,,,,he keep saying we know everying!!!!then i took my passport went out sitting in the my friend car ,,,,,then i got a call with no number,,,,,that guy asking me to come back to counter i need to give you a letter i asked letter abt wat he said some kind of leter you need it ,,,,,,he keep saying come now!!!!!!i said i m gone, he said i know you are front gate but i m not, he just throwing stone in the dark, then i saw a garda car just in front gate,,,,garda 2 guy out the car keep looking right n left ,i m 100% sure garda for me.may be they suspious on some thing but thats why they can not arrest me,that man KEEP saying is ur wife working? is she leaving with you? where is she ?is your son with her? more stupid question with disrespectfull maner!!!! al i said YES,,,,,THEY JUST THROWING STONE IN THE DARK,,,,,if they need to inquary abt those things why they didnt last 7 months ,,,,,they just dont care law,its realy very hard to explain real story,,,,IT IS NOT CHINESE WHISPERS I WAS JUST WORRIED OF UNFARE DOJ,
I do no think GNIB has the power to deport you without a deportation order from the minister. That said, to the best of my knowledge, and people can correct me here if I am wrong, it is the Dept of Justice that deals with EU treaty and they are the one who has the power to grant or refuse your EU treaty application. So I don't think you needed to go to the GNIB in the first place. I know your previous stamp had expired and all, but GNIB would have no power to grant you an extension without a directive from DOJ. All I can say is stay clear of GNIB until you get a response from DOJ.

Good luck.

9j
What lies behind us and ahead of us is nothing compared to what lies within us

SBT_Owner
Member of Standing

Post by SBT_Owner » Wed May 26, 2010 5:48 am

How pathetic .

They ask questions and get told " talk to my lawyer" . The questions he did answer he lied about then he ran and hid in a car because he thought they were after him (paranoid , just slightly).

From reading his story they never once made threats about arresting/deporting him .

A storm in a tea cup :roll: :roll:

The person that predicted alarmist scaremongering was 100% spot on .
Please respect the sites admin and mod team . They donate time to this site for free . Let us thank them !
Tottenham Hotspur have made it into the Champions League . Great Times :0)

chrisjohn123
Newly Registered

Post by chrisjohn123 » Wed May 26, 2010 10:56 am

Generally, acting reasonable to unreasonable demands can be quite taxing, even if you are paid to do so! Not all cases made to Garda are reasonable.

If you have a valid case, a bit of patience can surely make it work at most times. I agree Garda could sound a bit menacing at times but running away, hiding and lying just makes it worse.

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Wed May 26, 2010 12:46 pm

do not makes it worse!!!!!simple is that i did not hide or run or lying,,,,they gave me my passport they can not register me they let me go then i left,,,,i gave him all his answer,,,,then he said i will refuse ur eu1 then i said i will tak to my lawyer ,,,,,,wat he did totaly unofficial,if he want to take an interview with me i wil say most welcome,,,,stil i have not get refusal letter,,,,becos they so confused,,,,

SBT_Owner
Member of Standing

Post by SBT_Owner » Wed May 26, 2010 1:11 pm

You have posts up on this forum about your wife not working , yet you say you told them she was working . That is telling a lie and is probably why he told you that they know everything . It is best to be honest .

You then say you grabbed your passport , ran and sat outside in a friends car .. yet when they called , you said you had left and were not still there ? . They probably looked out of the window and saw you sitting out there in the car :P

You started this thread up as a warning that people can get arrested , yet there is no mention at all by you of them threatning to arrest you ? and certainly no mention of them deporting you ? .
Please respect the sites admin and mod team . They donate time to this site for free . Let us thank them !
Tottenham Hotspur have made it into the Champions League . Great Times :0)

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Wed May 26, 2010 1:58 pm

YOU MISUNDERSTOOD ME, MAY BE ITS MY FOULT TO EXPLAIN ,

1,MY WIFE NOT WORKIN BUT SHE IS IN MATERNITY LEAVE, THAT MEANS SHE IS STILL WORKING,

2,I DID NOT GRAB MY PASSPORT I WAS TALKIN TO THAT GUY OUT THE WINDOW IN PUBLIC PLACE.THEN THE GUY GAVE MY PASSPORT TO A LADY AND SHE GAVE TO ME, THEN I LEFT THE DOOR, THEN HE CAL ME PRIVATE NUMBER AFTER 10 MUNITES,I WAS IN THE CAR BUT HE TOLD ME I AM IN FRONT GATE ,,,,HE LIED!!! I WAS IN THE CAR 50 YEARDS BEHIND THE GATE,

3,I AM 100% SURE THEY WONNA ARREST ME,,,UNOFFICIALY WHICH IS TOTALY AGINIST THE LAW

koded

Post by koded » Wed May 26, 2010 4:33 pm

@ iluvireland, I understand how you feel about your situation. It will be in your best interest to relax and wait for their decision until you get a result.
Asking them if you can switch to Student visa looks suspicious. I think it will still be better you stick to your original application of EU1.
I guess why you never receive result is perhaps because your wife is not currently working. According to the EU directive 2004/38 as transpose by Irish law, you and your partner have right to remain in the state for a period of 6 months still searching for work.
You can understand that at present DOj are very slow in terms of their services and I am personally against that.
It will not make any sense for Garda to arrest. I am still thinking on what ground will they arrest if you dont commit any crime.
All, you need to do is to continue to write to EU treaty rights section as regard to your application.
But if I were to be you, I will not worry about the application and concentrate more in searching for job for your wife. Once she have job you can take care of your new born baby while she works. I did that in sweden and i dont see any problem with that. Both of you only need to plan it as regard to the new baby.
I wish you all the best

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Wed May 26, 2010 4:44 pm

thanks for that,,,i wil wat u said
i dont know why some people on this board always think negative,,,,,makes thing complecated but they sudnt be,,,,

akwadaa

Post by akwadaa » Wed May 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Hi iluvireland did u apply for the EU1 application by urself or u hired a lawyer to do that for u ?? Im asking this becoz if u used a lawyer then there is no point for u contactin GNIB or INIS..If u have u genuine application then there should be nothin to worry about...GNIB will never arrest any1 unless he/she has a pending deportation..Even if u have valid deportation , the deportation seizes to exist under the Metock case.

U jst need to calm down they cant do anythin