ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA Contact number?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

everyday_4_u

UKBA Contact number?

Post by everyday_4_u » Thu May 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Hello guiez...I applied for my Tier1 General on 28th Janaury 2010 with in country and got acknolwdgment letter on 12/02/2010..Since then waiting for my documents back, its going to be now four months. UKBA web site says to give us call after 14 weeks to get update for application but i do not know the exact number to call..Could any one please tell me what is exact number for UKBA to know abuout my application status. Cheers. Thanks.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: UKBA Contact number?

Post by mvent00 » Fri May 28, 2010 10:26 am

everyday_4_u wrote:Hello guiez...I applied for my Tier1 General on 28th Janaury 2010 with in country and got acknolwdgment letter on 12/02/2010..Since then waiting for my documents back, its going to be now four months. UKBA web site says to give us call after 14 weeks to get update for application but i do not know the exact number to call..Could any one please tell me what is exact number for UKBA to know abuout my application status. Cheers. Thanks.
Please see this link