ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 UK Visa - Considering Business Trip to Germany

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolfella

Tier 1 UK Visa - Considering Business Trip to Germany

Post by coolfella » Fri May 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Hi Guys,

Hope you are well.

I have not been to EEU yet! May need to travel to Germany but I am on a Tier 1 Work visa so wanted to know the best way to proceed with it.

Currently, I am employed by a Indian-UK company but working(contracting) for a USA based UK company who has office in Germany. Company that I am contracting for can issue me a invitation letter. But please advise if they need to cover anything specifically in the invitation letter.

I can get relevant documents but need to know which document I need to request for.

Also, do I need to obtain any financial statement for the sponsoring company (i.e. financial statement, transactional statement etc)?

Would be helpful if you guys could help to list all the items that I require to apply for a business/schengen visa.

Finally, in terms of insurance, is it something that I need to cover. If so, how should I manage it.

Many thanks,
Imz

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri May 28, 2010 8:41 pm