ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

maintenance funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shussain
Newly Registered

maintenance funds

Post by shussain » Sun May 09, 2010 10:49 pm

hi all

i am a self employed and recently my visa was refused by saying that i put my maintenance fund in business account so i can not get 10 points for that because funds should be in personal account. i have a business account in my name and i use it as a sole proprietor and use business account as my personal account as well. i got 90 points but because of that they refused my Tier 1 extension visa. can any of you help me out. thanks

shaab

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: maintenance funds

Post by aliq09 » Mon May 10, 2010 9:09 am

shussain wrote:hi all

i am a self employed and recently my visa was refused by saying that i put my maintenance fund in business account so i can not get 10 points for that because funds should be in personal account. i have a business account in my name and i use it as a sole proprietor and use business account as my personal account as well. i got 90 points but because of that they refused my Tier 1 extension visa. can any of you help me out. thanks

shaab

Hi ,

A quick question .. from you .. in your business account the balance was fixed i.e above the required level of visa extension or it fell down ??
Thanks

Ali

shussain
Newly Registered

maintenance funds

Post by shussain » Mon May 10, 2010 4:25 pm

it was not fixed but it never fell down during the required period of time. the main problem is business statement otherwise there is no problem. and one more thing i have no funds in any others account in the world. is business statement an issue?

thanks

kmore97

Post by kmore97 » Thu May 27, 2010 5:42 pm

shussain, did you produce any letter from bank that establishes you are the owner of the bank account?
I'm planning to apply my newborn's visa with business account for maintenance fund, but I have got a letter from my bank stating I hold this account in my business name. This is what was advised by one in another forum.

See the message from "tomjoel44" at
http://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?topic=50946.15

Regards,
Kiran
shussain wrote:it was not fixed but it never fell down during the required period of time. the main problem is business statement otherwise there is no problem. and one more thing i have no funds in any others account in the world. is business statement an issue?

thanks

shussain
Newly Registered

Post by shussain » Fri May 28, 2010 10:59 pm

hi,
kiran

no i did not because i had no idea, anyway when you are submitting your case? (best of luck). please tell me as soon as you will get your visa if you are submitting your maintenance fund in you business account. t

thanks

kmore97 wrote:shussain, did you produce any letter from bank that establishes you are the owner of the bank account?
I'm planning to apply my newborn's visa with business account for maintenance fund, but I have got a letter from my bank stating I hold this account in my business name. This is what was advised by one in another forum.

See the message from "tomjoel44" at
http://talk.uk-yankee.com/index.php?topic=50946.15

Regards,
Kiran
shussain wrote:it was not fixed but it never fell down during the required period of time. the main problem is business statement otherwise there is no problem. and one more thing i have no funds in any others account in the world. is business statement an issue?

thanks

amir khan
Newly Registered

Post by amir khan » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:34 pm

shussain wrote:hi all

shaab