ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approval the second time

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Approval the second time

Post by yodiyokun » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:07 pm

Hello everyone.

This is to tell everyone that I got the approval the second time. I dint utilise the first one.

So its very possible to apply a second time and get the approval again.

Still waiting for my docs though, its been 2.5 weeks they dispatched it. Hope they are not lost :shock:

Timeline
HSMP team acknowledged receipt on 7th February,2006
Docs sent back to me 13th of february,2006.

I called them today and was told i was approved, the lady dint say when but she told me when the docs were posted back.

I want to say a very big Thank you to all the mods for their advice and support. Also to my naija brethren..thanks a bunch.

Kayalami, I should have follwed your intial advice to reapply last year but was too mad then :D

Now to the "other part" --- EC.

I get to go for the EC this time .. I hope they call me be4 I put to bed, I'm actually dragging myself now :shock: :oops:

I think I know all the basics of EC..but any other advise or info will be appreciated.

This forum has been a blessing to me and many others..do keep up the good work.
My bow has been renewed

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:41 pm

Many congratulations yodiyokun for the approval second time around. Good luck with your EC.

Papafaith
Member of Standing

Post by Papafaith » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:47 pm

Cograts Yodi
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.

afreaq
Newly Registered

Post by afreaq » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:09 am

Hey congrats! Wish you the best for your EC...just stay cool, calm & collected...

san
Newly Registered

Post by san » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:12 am

many congrat yodi, :D am so happy for you i wish u all the best in your EC application.

Smit
Member of Standing

Post by Smit » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:17 am

Yodiyokun,

Whom exactly are we congratulating, you or your spouse? I thought your spouse was the principal applicant? Anyway, congratulations.
This is to tell everyone that I got the approval the second time. I dint utilise the first one.
I also seem to recall from your previous posts that your first approval was utilised towards EC which was rejected and is the subject of an appeal? Sorry, am just a bit fuzzy about your case. Any progress with your spouse's Canada application?

Smit

Smit
Member of Standing

Post by Smit » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:07 am

No response from Yodiyokun :(

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:26 pm

smit
Its a long story.
Ok you are congratulating both of us.. :)

Actually we both applied for the approval initially and we both got approved but he went for EC for the two of us, by the time we got the refusal decision ...my hsmp approval had expired.

So now I have reapplied and got a second approval.

So off to EC anytime from now.

canada... we both know they take their time but we just went for medicals last week after 4 years :shock:
My bow has been renewed