ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How is the VTOS course regarded for the citizenship applicat

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Korpy
Newly Registered

How is the VTOS course regarded for the citizenship applicat

Post by Korpy » Mon May 31, 2010 3:11 pm

I was made redundant in Jan and I'm still receiving the jobseeker benefit ( not jobseeker allowance) . I applied to a college and I was accepted to do a VTOS course from Sept for a year.
My question is that how this VTOS course will be regarded for my citizenship application process?( i applied for citizenship last Nov.)
It is good or bad?
Thanks for the replies.

rlow68

Re: How is the VTOS course regarded for the citizenship appl

Post by rlow68 » Mon May 31, 2010 5:03 pm

Korpy wrote:I was made redundant in Jan and I'm still receiving the jobseeker benefit ( not jobseeker allowance) . I applied to a college and I was accepted to do a VTOS course from Sept for a year.
My question is that how this VTOS course will be regarded for my citizenship application process?( i applied for citizenship last Nov.)
It is good or bad?
Thanks for the replies.
Instead of VTOS why dont you use back to Education. You may be lucky, nobody can say precisely the criteria being use by DOJ for the naturalisation. what is your residency status now?

Korpy
Newly Registered

Re: How is the VTOS course regarded for the citizenship appl

Post by Korpy » Mon May 31, 2010 5:28 pm

rlow68 wrote:
Korpy wrote:I was made redundant in Jan and I'm still receiving the jobseeker benefit ( not jobseeker allowance) . I applied to a college and I was accepted to do a VTOS course from Sept for a year.
It is good or bad?
Thanks for the replies.
Instead of VTOS why dont you use back to Education. You may be lucky, nobody can say precisely the criteria being use by DOJ for the naturalisation. what is your residency status now?
Between 2001-2005 I had a work permit, 2005-2007 the right to remain under IBC and after 2007 EU citizen.