ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependents of HSMP holder on Visit Visa!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maddy_uob
Newly Registered

Dependents of HSMP holder on Visit Visa!

Post by maddy_uob » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:01 pm

Hope all are fine!

I am on HSMP in the UK for the past 2 and a half months. I am on self employment having my own Limited company which I formed after I came to the UK.

My question is, is it possible for my dependents to come here on a visit visa and switch their status to HSMP dependent once they are here?

I know its one of the complex ways to get the dependents while the main applicant is on HSMP Tier I. But the situation is such that to reduce the 90 days period (family people would know the dynamics better) for them to come over to the UK, am thinking of pursuing this route if it is OK.

As usual seeking your feedback and advices.

Cheers,
Maddy

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Dependents of HSMP holder on Visit Visa!

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:19 pm

maddy_uob wrote:is it possible for my dependents to come here on a visit visa and switch their status to HSMP dependent once they are here?
No.
maddy_uob wrote:I know its one of the complex ways to get the dependents while the main applicant is on HSMP Tier I.
What gave you the idea that there is such a (complex) way? Because there is none!

BTW, it's either HSMP or Tier 1!

regards