ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Refusal---Urgent help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashok_ganeshs
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Refusal---Urgent help

Post by ashok_ganeshs » Mon May 31, 2010 6:05 pm

Hi All,

Fist of all i would like to thank all you guys to help me to prepare my application.

Last week i got my Tier 1 Refusal letter with my passport.

Here is the reason (EOC comment) :

In view of : Letter from "*****" confirming fixed deposit of Rs 560000 held for the 3 month period.As per the guidance the financial institution has to be regulated by RBI therefore unable to consider this,hence no points awarded. i am not satisfied that you have provided the specified documents to show that you are in possession of sufficient funds as detailed in appendix C.I therefore refuse your application under pareagraph 245C(e) of the immigration rules.

I checked with my financial institution and RBI both have clearly mentioned ,my financial institution regulated by RBI.

Am going to apply Admin Review,please advice me,can i provide RBI letter stating that my financial Institution is regulated under RBI.

Please need all your help Guru's.

Thanks

vks

Re: Tier 1 Refusal---Urgent help

Post by vks » Mon May 31, 2010 6:31 pm

ashok_ganeshs wrote:Hi All,

Fist of all i would like to thank all you guys to help me to prepare my application.

Last week i got my Tier 1 Refusal letter with my passport.

Here is the reason (EOC comment) :

In view of : Letter from "*****" confirming fixed deposit of Rs 560000 held for the 3 month period.As per the guidance the financial institution has to be regulated by RBI therefore unable to consider this,hence no points awarded. i am not satisfied that you have provided the specified documents to show that you are in possession of sufficient funds as detailed in appendix C.I therefore refuse your application under pareagraph 245C(e) of the immigration rules.

I checked with my financial institution and RBI both have clearly mentioned ,my financial institution regulated by RBI.

Am going to apply Admin Review,please advice me,can i provide RBI letter stating that my financial Institution is regulated under RBI.

Please need all your help Guru's.

Thanks
If the refusal is just because the institution, where you held your deposit, is not regulated by RBI, then the proof from RBI should help. All the best
Regards,
vks

ashok_ganeshs
Newly Registered

Post by ashok_ganeshs » Mon May 31, 2010 6:56 pm

Institution is regulated by RBI and i have no clue why ECO denied based on RBI regulation,in the RBI website is clearly mentioned my Financial institution is regulated under the act of

"All India list of NBFCs including RNBCs, to whom Certificate of Registration under Section 45 IA of RBI Act, 1934 have been issued by the Reserve Bank of India to hold / accept deposits from public. (Position as on July 31, 2004)
"

my question is can i show this document when i submit my Admin Review or i can not add any further documents when i submit my Admin Review.

Thanks for your help

adityak77
Member of Standing

Post by adityak77 » Mon May 31, 2010 7:01 pm

what is the name of the institution?

ashok_ganeshs
Newly Registered

Post by ashok_ganeshs » Mon May 31, 2010 7:02 pm

Am deleting my post ,bcoz few sensational info have been provided earlier
Last edited by ashok_ganeshs on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

ashok_ganeshs
Newly Registered

Post by ashok_ganeshs » Mon May 31, 2010 7:29 pm

Gurus

I need one more help,

"You must not send any additional documents such as passport/travel document or supporting documents with the Administrative Review Request Notice."

is that mean i can't produce any supporting documents regarding ,RBI related things ?

ashok_ganeshs
Newly Registered

Post by ashok_ganeshs » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:58 am

any help seniors,please please i need your help in this matter ?

Please throw some ideas

Thanks

ashok_ganeshs
Newly Registered

Post by ashok_ganeshs » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:50 am

Guru's

Any idea on my Case ?

Here is the another thing i noted today

In the refusal letter, ECO comment :

" I am not satisfied that you meet all the requirements of paragraph 245C [or paragraph 320,amend as applicable] of the immigration rules.

what is that mean "paragraph 320"

Thanks

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Post by aspirant99 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:26 pm

ashok_ganeshs wrote:Guru's

Any idea on my Case ?

Here is the another thing i noted today

In the refusal letter, ECO comment :

" I am not satisfied that you meet all the requirements of paragraph 245C [or paragraph 320,amend as applicable] of the immigration rules.

what is that mean "paragraph 320"

Thanks
Not sure about para 320 as it is for entry clearance refusals in the immigration rules but this link might help.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ecg/refusals/

ashok_ganeshs
Newly Registered

Post by ashok_ganeshs » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:42 pm

Sorry Ignore my previous post...still i have no idea about paragraph 320, i don't really care much about Para 320.

But am worrying about my Admin Review,bcoz BHC returned my passport and Admin Review form,they kept rest of other originals.

Am just stuck now,not able return back to US.

I have two options here i can Appeal for Admin Review or get all my originals back and apply fresh one in US.

Please give me some idea,its ridiculous ECO refused my EC bcoz they don't know my Financial Institution is regulated under RBI.

I have Bunch of documents to show it is regulated under RBI.But i have a time constrains here.
Last edited by ashok_ganeshs on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Post by aspirant99 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:50 pm

ashok_ganeshs wrote:Based on your link,i found this

Mandatory grounds for refusal are set out in paragraphs 320 (1) - (7)

Thanks for your help,but some one point out how much chance i have to win my appeal.

Because BHC returned my passport and Admin review form,they kept rest of other originals.

Thanks
Go through the admin review section in the tier-1 guidance pdf.i think i saw something saying"If refused under 320 then you can provide additional documents" but not sure. If that is the case you can provide a letter from the instituion & RBI confriming that your financial institution is regulated by RBI and then if this is the only reason for your refusal then I think you do have a fair wnough chance to get through.Seniors/gurus/moderators please guide...good luck

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:08 pm

ashok_ganeshs wrote:I have Bunch of documents to show it is regulated under RBI.
Like? And dated?
ashok_ganeshs wrote:Sakthi Finance Ltd

here is the RBI website

http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/Publicati ... px?Id=6055

Sr.NO 411 show my financial institution

Thanks
The list is 6 years old. So you'll need to get a letter from RBI to confirm current standing of your financial institution.

regards

ashok_ganeshs
Newly Registered

Post by ashok_ganeshs » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:16 pm

aspirant thanks for your response, i doubt that i can submit addition documents to prove the financial institution is regulated under RBI.

You may not submit any new or further information/documents in support of your request for Administrative Review, unless you were refused entry clearance under paragraphs 320(7A) or 320(7B), and they relate to that. Otherwise if you wish to submit new information or documents, you will have to make a fresh application.

Please seniors give me a hand guys

ashok_ganeshs
Newly Registered

Post by ashok_ganeshs » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Thanks sushdmehta,probably that will take time.

Already i got a letter from my financial institution stating

The Company is having a valid Certificate of Registration No 07.0025 dated 17th April 2007 issued by RBI under Section 45(IA) of the RBI act 1934.

is that will help me ?

In the next mail i will paste my Admin Review form.

Thanks

ashok_ganeshs
Newly Registered

Post by ashok_ganeshs » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:30 pm

Am deleting my post ,bcoz few sensational info have been provided earlier
Last edited by ashok_ganeshs on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

ashok_ganeshs
Newly Registered

Post by ashok_ganeshs » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Thanks moderator to alert me regarding RBI (6yrs old one),

Here is the link for 2010

http://www.rbi.org.in/SCRIPTs/NBFC_Pub_lic.aspx

http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/Publica ... /59260.pdf

ashok_ganeshs
Newly Registered

Post by ashok_ganeshs » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Guru's

I am planning to submit my Admin Review Tomm,pl feed your input or if you find any mistakes let me know.

Still i couldn't find any info regarding submit additional documents,i found a post ,BHC rejected Admin Review because he submitted additional documents when he was submit.

In my case ECO clearly mentioned he was rejected based on 245C(e),under 245C(e) i can't submit additional documents.

so what i suppose to do ,i called visa office their phone is damn busy and can't catch hold them.

so am scared and def not want to lose $1200.

Thanks in Advance