ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hiiii .. Some news ..

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Meninha
Newly Registered

Hiiii .. Some news ..

Post by Meninha » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:56 am

Dear Applicant Please be advised that we are making further enquiries on your application and will make a decision on your case at the earliest opportunity. Due to the additional work that must be completed the estimated processing time for your application has been revised and may now be up to 15 working days from today's date. For this reason we strongly recommend that you do not purchase flight tickets at this stage. You will receive another e-mail with further information about your application in due course. Regards

********* I have received this e-mail ..
Have any1 received something like this ...
is this good news or bad...
I applyied one month ago .. and just yesterday i`ve got some news...

Thanks = )

Meninha
Newly Registered

Post by Meninha » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:17 pm

Just to note that I applyied for a family permit...
and when I get in England i`ll apply for te permanet visa...

And, I`m not posting on the same place... because I`ve already tryied that.. and nobody seems to go down the page so they can read my last post hehehe ...
= )

sorry about that = )

Meninha
Newly Registered

Post by Meninha » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Another question ...

my husband has just got another job ..
he is working there for one week now ..
should we inform the visa office? ...
I applyied for the visa one month ago .. and he was still at his last job..
what should I do?
is there any problem not informing them now?

thanx again

mrlookforward
BANNED

Re: Hiiii .. Some news ..

Post by mrlookforward » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:02 am

Meninha wrote:Dear Applicant Please be advised that we are making further enquiries on your application and will make a decision on your case at the earliest opportunity. Due to the additional work that must be completed the estimated processing time for your application has been revised and may now be up to 15 working days from today's date. For this reason we strongly recommend that you do not purchase flight tickets at this stage. You will receive another e-mail with further information about your application in due course. Regards

********* I have received this e-mail ..
Have any1 received something like this ...
is this good news or bad...
I applyied one month ago .. and just yesterday i`ve got some news...

Thanks = )
Its not news at all. You will get the news, good or bad when they actually make a decision.