ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can we get Tier-1 visa (HSMP) Based on RECURRING DEPOSIT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jitu
Newly Registered

Can we get Tier-1 visa (HSMP) Based on RECURRING DEPOSIT

Post by jitu » Fri May 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Can I get Tier-1 visa (HSMP) Based on RECURRING DEPOSIT as maintenance fund? I'm planning to show consolidated money from my SB account and RD account. (I don't have enough balance in one account)

i am paying 15k per month since April-2009. From 15-March-2010 RD balance + SBA balance is reaching the maintenance fund amount (1.9 lacs) . Can i show this as maintenance funds?

Also how they calculate the exchange rate? exchange rate on daily basis or exchange rate on application submission date?

I'm planning to submit my application on 15-Jun-2010

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri May 14, 2010 7:40 pm

If the money in the recurring account is readily available to you (i.e.- you can withdraw the entire amount anytime you wish), then you may use this account to show evidence of maintenance funds.

regards

jitu
Newly Registered

Post by jitu » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Also how they calculate the exchange rate for maintenance funds? exchange rate on daily basis ( last90 days) or exchange rate on application submission date?