ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip gone mssing

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lichung
Newly Registered

Payslip gone mssing

Post by lichung » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:39 pm

I know this topic has been discussed in the past but I just need to be sure about what I am doing is correct.

One of my payslip has gone missing and the HR can only issue a printout of that payslip - they can't provide another original payslip for that month.

In terms of Tier 1 application, is that I will need to get HR to sign on somewhere of the printout (do they need to print their name and title?) and to let them to seal the printout in an original envelope?

pkumar
Member of Standing

Re: Payslip gone mssing

Post by pkumar » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:52 pm

stamp and sign from HR should be absolutely fine.

*FC*
Member of Standing

Re: Payslip gone mssing

Post by *FC* » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:17 pm

lichung wrote:I know this topic has been discussed in the past but I just need to be sure about what I am doing is correct.

One of my payslip has gone missing and the HR can only issue a printout of that payslip - they can't provide another original payslip for that month.

In terms of Tier 1 application, is that I will need to get HR to sign on somewhere of the printout (do they need to print their name and title?) and to let them to seal the printout in an original envelope?
As long as they put on a company stamp and sign on it, it is as good as the original salary slip!

jitu
Newly Registered

soft copy ofpay slip

Post by jitu » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:15 pm

Hi,

Nowadays companies issue only the oft copy of the salary slip (in pdf format). IS this OK for we need to get sign and seal from HR

pkumar
Member of Standing

Re: soft copy ofpay slip

Post by pkumar » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:28 pm

Guidance note says if not *original* then stamp / sign in required ... better to be safe than sorry.