ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

e u citizen allowance

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

robby1
BANNED

e u citizen allowance

Post by robby1 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:54 pm

hi , guys need advice ,i am non e u family member of e u citizen since aug 2005,my e u spouse is working since june 2005,she left job last month because they moved her from cork to clonmel and reduced her hours to 20,she is on unemployed allowance,if she will apply for rent allowance and get it,will it effect when i am applying for p r and my citizenship, i always worked since i am in d state and i am self emplyed at this moment, thanks for any reply ,robby

IrishTom
BANNED

Re: e u citizen allowance

Post by IrishTom » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:03 pm

robby1 wrote:hi , guys need advice ,i am non e u family member of e u citizen since aug 2005,my e u spouse is working since june 2005,she left job last month because they moved her from cork to clonmel and reduced her hours to 20,she is on unemployed allowance,if she will apply for rent allowance and get it,will it effect when i am applying for p r and my citizenship, i always worked since i am in d state and i am self emplyed at this moment, thanks for any reply ,robby
Her unemployment status will not effect your application. However, I am not so sure about rent allowance, as if you reside together, technically, you are in receipt of rent allowance too.