ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel during Child Registration MN1 Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

singhengr
Newly Registered

Travel during Child Registration MN1 Application

Post by singhengr » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:38 am

Hi All

I am planning to apply for my son's Registration Certificate under Section 1(3) in next 2-3 days. He was born in UK in 2008 and we all (me, my wife and son) have ILR.

We have a holiday booked around mid June and will be returning back in 4 weeks. Just wondering if he can travel during his MN1 application is still under process.
Secondly, lets say if the Registration certificate is received before he returns to the UK, will that be any problem as entering back on Indian passport.
Lastly, when we will surrender his Indian Passport, will Indian Embassy raise any issue regarding the same.

Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Regards,

Bal

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:29 pm

You have asked the same question in another forum, and someone has already given a sensible reply, lol.

singhengr
Newly Registered

Post by singhengr » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:25 pm

mrlookforward wrote:You have asked the same question in another forum, and someone has already given a sensible reply, lol.
Yup thanks, I have noticed that.... and also just found that its not only me who is using the same two forums for clearing my doubts, there are many others like me. :D