ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REPORTING OVERSTAYER PLEASE HELP

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hazvizi
Newly Registered

REPORTING OVERSTAYER PLEASE HELP

Post by Hazvizi » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:14 am

I am a Zimbabwean who was studying nursing a long time ago but i was kicked out after i failed my exams .I went to college for a year till the home office said i could not prove i was actually a student ,so i appealed and now they want me report to the home office every week i have since been in this situation for the past 8 years and i have been in the Uk for the past 12 years

I thought of making an application for Discretionary Leave to Remain on the basis of that my family is all in the UK and they are settled and we all live together and we have always live together

Can anyone help if they know how a situation like this can be resolved

elv15

Post by elv15 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:28 pm

how old are you, what have you been doing in the last 8 years? how do you survive, are you married or got any kids? have you ever used any forged documents in the past?
Please note that what i post is only a personal opinion. Im no expert lol.