ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

letter formats for self employed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Pranvayu

letter formats for self employed

Post by Pranvayu » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:33 pm

Hi, I will be applying for Tier 1 and wanted to know if anyone can help with letter formats I believe the following is required. Does anyone have formats they have used successfully?

Documentary evidence for self-employed

1) letter from your managing agent or accountant (confirming you received the exact amount you are claiming or the net profit for which you are entitled).

2) Invoice explanations or payment summaries from your managing agent or accountant – these should include a breakdown of the gross salary, tax deductions and dividend payments received.

3) Company or business accounts that clearly show the net profit of the company or business – the accounts must show both a profit and loss account (or income and expenditure account if the organisation is not trading for profit) and the balance sheet signed by a director. Accounts should meet statutory requirements and clearly show the net profit over the earnings period to be assessed.

coolvirgo1986

Re: letter formats for self employed

Post by coolvirgo1986 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:33 am

i m going to apply for tier1 general next week selfemployment (sole trader)

my accountant gave me the following doc

1...accountant letter head mention he he assisting me and employment and self emolyment amount and net profit from self employment,,
2.... invoices..
2... p/L account net prifit after expenses

if u have any information let me know

thanks

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: letter formats for self employed

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:30 am

Accountant Letter Format
coolvirgo1986 wrote:i m going to apply for tier1 general next week selfemployment (sole trader)

my accountant gave me the following doc

1...accountant letter head mention he he assisting me and employment and self emolyment amount and net profit from self employment,,
2.... invoices..
2... p/L account net prifit after expenses

if u have any information let me know

thanks

Pranvayu

Self employed - letter format

Post by Pranvayu » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:12 am

Hi, Thanks for the link for the Accountant letter

Please can you also provide letter formats for he invoices and the P/L accounts.

Cheers,

Nirav

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Self employed - letter format

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:21 am

Invoice template

P/L accounts will be prepared by your accountant. He should have format as it is pretty standard.
Pranvayu wrote:Hi, Thanks for the link for the Accountant letter

Please can you also provide letter formats for he invoices and the P/L accounts.

Cheers,

Nirav