ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Visa Granted

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vikz2911
Newly Registered

PSW Visa Granted

Post by vikz2911 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:43 pm

I finally got my PSW Visa.. refused on the ground of mantainace of funds.. refuse again after appeal.. went back home and made a fresh app and it was approved..
I would like to thank everyone who has share their experiences and to all those who have given me advice (Potterbond, Promise44, arsenal, Jack Hammer etc.) on this forum.

Keep it up
Thx once again

Kind regards

Vik

-all is well-

kesh2k
Newly Registered

psw visa

Post by kesh2k » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:28 am

i hav applied psw visa from India, Bangalore on 17th of may , i still havent got it , now i am gettin worried, i hav also given my payslip , the last payslip was jan2010,

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Re: psw visa

Post by potterbond007 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:40 am

kesh2k wrote:i hav applied psw visa from India, Bangalore on 17th of may , i still havent got it , now i am gettin worried, i hav also given my payslip , the last payslip was jan2010,
If you have send your payslips from january for an application done in may, then you are gonna get refused.. Since your payslip should be from within a month of the application..