ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP traveling...

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ecoj
- thin ice -

EEA FP traveling...

Post by ecoj » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Hi all,

I would like to know if it's possible to travel to europe (france, belgium etc etc) on my EEA family member permit together WITH my EEA spouse.

ecoj
- thin ice -

Post by ecoj » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:22 pm

anyone knows?

677ano

Re: EEA FP traveling...

Post by 677ano » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:55 pm

ecoj wrote:Hi all,

I would like to know if it's possible to travel to europe (france, belgium etc etc) on my EEA family member permit together WITH my EEA spouse.
you can only travel with the EEA residence card not EEA family permit.
you will require a visa if you dont have a residence card
we can all change our stars

ecoj
- thin ice -

Post by ecoj » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:59 pm

677ano wrote:

are you sure about this? because I just found out otherwise... can someone PELASE give me real information?!?! I think that if you don't know something for sure then you shouldn't give an advice!

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:01 pm

ecoj wrote:
677ano wrote:

are you sure about this? because I just found out otherwise... can someone PELASE give me real information?!?! I think that if you don't know something for sure then you shouldn't give an advice!
*ignore*
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

ecoj
- thin ice -

Post by ecoj » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:24 am

Wanderer wrote:
ecoj wrote:
677ano wrote:

*ignore*
?

677ano

Post by 677ano » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:09 am

ecoj wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
ecoj wrote:
677ano wrote:
*ignore*
?
Yes *Ignore* because If you know otherwise then travel

ecoj
- thin ice -

Post by ecoj » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:39 am

LOL! you guys are like a child, I was just saying because this can only go either way and since I have been told that it is possible to travel (hence WHY on the permit it states MULT. entries) so my point is, if you don't know for sure you SHOULDN'T say anything... you are acting like a child by saying *IGNORE* just because you like to act like you know it all and you know that you don't know for sure and that's why you are acting like this... why don't you two just grow up and instead of saying *IGNORE* just don't say a damn thing

I rather have no reply to my question then have retards say *IGNORE* hahahah

677ano

Post by 677ano » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:43 am

ecoj wrote:LOL! you guys are like a child, I was just saying because this can only go either way and since I have been told that it is possible to travel (hence WHY on the permit it states MULT. entries) so my point is, if you don't know for sure you SHOULDN'T say anything... you are acting like a child by saying *IGNORE* just because you like to act like you know it all and you know that you don't know for sure and that's why you are acting like this... why don't you two just grow up and instead of saying *IGNORE* just don't say a damn thing

what a pity that you dont even know what multi entry stand for on a visa or family member stamp placed in your passport.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:33 pm

ecoj wrote:LOL! you guys are like a child, I was just saying because this can only go either way and since I have been told that it is possible to travel (hence WHY on the permit it states MULT. entries) so my point is, if you don't know for sure you SHOULDN'T say anything... you are acting like a child by saying *IGNORE* just because you like to act like you know it all and you know that you don't know for sure and that's why you are acting like this... why don't you two just grow up and instead of saying *IGNORE* just don't say a damn thing

Thanks for the PM, I didn't bother reading it.

I find your attitude somewhat arrogant, to come here and ask a question then dispute the answers. If you think you know it all - why ask?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

ecoj
- thin ice -

YES!

Post by ecoj » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:54 pm

first of ALL! I just would like to inform you guys that my spouse and I are happily on a vocation in Portugal. so for all you people out there that had the same doubt if traveling within the EU under a EEA family permit is possible you just got your answer. YES!
it's amazing how it's so hard to find a CORRECT advice when you need one... like I've been told by these two individuals that it was not possible and yet I was told that it was possible by others we finally decided to take the risk and just go and it went smoothly.

so once again people, MAKE SURE YOUR FACTS ARE STRAIGHT! :)
happy living!!!

ecoj
- thin ice -

Post by ecoj » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Wanderer wrote:

Thanks for the PM, I didn't bother reading it.

I find your attitude somewhat arrogant, to come here and ask a question then dispute the answers. If you think you know it all - why ask?
you're welcome! I know you read it but you know the truth hurts so you decided to *ignore* which apparently is what you know how to do the best!

ps.: you started being arrogant in the first place by posting *ignore* rather then just not saying anything at all Mr. WannaCause lol

ecoj
- thin ice -

Post by ecoj » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:58 pm

677ano wrote:

what a pity that you dont even know what multi entry stand for on a visa or family member stamp placed in your passport.
what a pity that you are a retard and just assume what you don't know :)

FYI= MULT. entry means MULTIPLE ENTRIESSSSSS meaning, you can come in and out as much as you'd like within the validity of your visa. duuuuh only a retard like you would have doubts about such thing :)

peace