ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Medical Report of TB

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zee_Rab
Newly Registered

Medical Report of TB

Post by Zee_Rab » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:15 am

I got medical report of Tuberculosis.

Actually i am married and have 1 child 4 months young. I am planning to apply only mine first and when i will get visa, i will apply for my wife and child. But today, when i went to medical center i filled a form and gave all my particulars, there was also a column heading "Number of accompanying children under age of 11". Should i mention my son? i haven't mentioned it and its mention in my report that "Number of accompanying children under age of 11 = 0"

As i will apply alone it is correct that number of mentioned children is zero, but when i will get the visa of my dependents can i accompany my child with me?

venugopal1118
Newly Registered

Post by venugopal1118 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:08 am

Hi,

when we need to take medical report,who will ask you take medical report

do we need to give full medical chekup please let me know,iam going to apply my tire1 this month end

Zee_Rab
Newly Registered

Post by Zee_Rab » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Hi,
One of My friend who got visa told me to take medical report of only TB (Tuberculosis). He told me the ways. And i went to bank and asked them to give me the deposit slip for uk immigration and they gave me slip and its written on top of slip "UKTB-DP SCREENING CHARGES CASH DEPOSIT SLIP" so i deposited 3500/= Rs and went to the medical center and they took my chest X-ray and after 4 hours they gave me report with seal on it.

And also my medical first was booked by embassy. They gave me Booking number with date to which i had to come to medical center. In medical center they had list from embassy containing names of persons who enrolled for TB test at that day

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 pm

When asking such queries please mention the country where you are applying from. Requirements such as this (TB report to apply for EC) could be country specific, hence may not be applicable or relevant to all.

regards

onlyuk

Post by onlyuk » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:35 am

My understanding for this is, whenever one is moving to UK under workpermit or tier 1 general from india, then they should carry a chest xray so that they'll be able to save time their at the airport in UK.
I am planning to move to UK in the end of June so i will carry my chest xray and normal xray report which comes with xray by default.

So is this correct understanding ? or do we need to carry something else as well ?

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:59 am

onlyuk wrote:My understanding for this is, whenever one is moving to UK under workpermit or tier 1 general from india, then they should carry a chest xray so that they'll be able to save time their at the airport in UK.
I am planning to move to UK in the end of June so i will carry my chest xray and normal xray report which comes with xray by default.

So is this correct understanding ? or do we need to carry something else as well ?
For those coming from India - thats correct. If you dont carry a chest x-ray "report" you may be asked to get a x-ray done at the airport in UK which may result in delays in getting through the immigration control.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:51 am

It is better to carry it than to get it done there. I was not asked when I came over. It might also have to do something on UKBA website which says Chest X-Rays are required for those planning to stay more than six months. Googling the link is:

http://www.vfs-uk-bd.com/tbtesting.aspx

It gives a link from VFS Bangladesh

Shepherd