ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got response

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tryafrica

Got response

Post by tryafrica » Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:31 pm

All

The HO have writen my agent a letter notifying him thet they have awaded me the claimed points but they require additional information to support my last year's earnings eg bank statement reflecting the salary for the year, or tax returns. We will be sending the bank statements as requested today.

I know that someone had a similar request in this forum at some stage, but am not so sure how long it then took after submission of requeste additional information. Could it be another four weeks............... :(

nanji
Newly Registered

Post by nanji » Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:02 pm

Just wanted to ask that what documents did you send in your earlier application to prove ur earning power?

ChandraSP

Post by ChandraSP » Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:12 pm

tryafrica,
I got similar kind of problem. They asked me further information regarding my experience. I just received the letter today. Do you have any idea how long will it take to get the response back if we submit the documentation again?

Whether the decision will be taken immediate or it will join the Queue again.

Regards
Puti

spunk
Newly Registered

Post by spunk » Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:33 am

You have 4 weeks to send the additional informations and when they receive it, the decision will be taken immediate .but I am unlucky and havent received my mail ,they received my additional information at 26/04/04 and sent the letter 27/04/04.

ChandraSP

Post by ChandraSP » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:44 am

Spunk,

Thanks for the info that, they will send the decision letter as soon as they receive the additional info.
BTW, What additional information they asked for? For me they gave 8 weeks time to provide the additional info regarding the Experience letters.

Hope I can get the letters soon.

Wish you all good luck.

Regards
Puti

spunk
Newly Registered

Post by spunk » Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:12 pm

this is the email:
You submitted the original Chinese certificate for your Bachelor of
Engineering degree. In order to score points, we require a certified
English translation of the document.

BTW,i have sent a translation of the document by myself with the original Chinese certificate .

tryafrica

Post by tryafrica » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:39 pm

colleagues,

Sorry about the late response, i have been running around getting the required additional information as required, proof of marriage other than the marriage certificate - have confirmation of a joint account with some clothing shop.

bank statements as proof of salary, waiting for copies of 2003 tax returns. our government is veryy slow and beuracratic, so i will only give it until next monday i dont get them by then, i will just have to send what i have otherwise i will not be able to meet the deadline. Thanks to spunk- the discision will be as soon as they get the information- so the wait will not be long.

Puti- proof of experience, i sent reference letters from my past employers, one of which was the UNDP- sent the employees card.

I hope the information that i will send will be enough to get me the long awaited HSMP. I am very glad that my wife now has a good job with some big food company and she has relocated and started her job well, this wioll help me esspecially when i will be applying for the EC(assuming success of the HSMP)

I am just keeping my fingers crossed,

Good Luck to you all guys.

cjdchen
Newly Registered

Post by cjdchen » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:54 pm

HO sent me a letter to request more information about my senior job on 1 Jun. I submitted the additional information on 11 Jun. They received it on 14 Jun. On 16 Jun returned me all the original documents and told me that a decision has been made.
Don't know it is a acceptance or refusal yet. Still waiting for the decision letter.