ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help regarding online bankstatements for ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sonia jahan
Newly Registered

urgent help regarding online bankstatements for ilr

Post by sonia jahan » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:57 pm

hi every1 i am going on 9th june for my ilr but i havent got my bankstatement since 13 april,i talked to my branch but they said it will take 7 days or more :twisted: ,i am very worried what should i do?is online bankstatement printouts and bank letter with bank stamp and manager signatures on them are sufficient?or only originals are acceptable?thanks 4 ur help n quick reply in advance..... :roll:

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: urgent help regarding online bankstatements for ilr

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Go to bank branch and ask them to print out a statement for you. It will also good, If you can get letter from bank regarding.
sonia jahan wrote:hi every1 i am going on 9th june for my ilr but i havent got my bankstatement since 13 april,i talked to my branch but they said it will take 7 days or more :twisted: ,i am very worried what should i do?is online bankstatement printouts and bank letter with bank stamp and manager signatures on them are sufficient?or only originals are acceptable?thanks 4 ur help n quick reply in advance..... :roll:

PK
- thin ice -

Post by PK » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Sonia

My appointment is also on the 9th June for ILR, to be on the safe side I changed my bank statement date to 1st June and received my Bank statement 2 days ago.

Best thing is to go to your branch and get it stamped or get it printed on letter head. If you're with Barclays go to Chanary Wharf branch they will print and stamp your statements as well.

Pk

sonia jahan
Newly Registered

Post by sonia jahan » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:46 pm

PK wrote:Sonia

My appointment is also on the 9th June for ILR, to be on the safe side I changed my bank statement date to 1st June and received my Bank statement 2 days ago.

Best thing is to go to your branch and get it stamped or get it printed on letter head. If you're with Barclays go to Chanary Wharf branch they will print and stamp your statements as well.

Pk
thanks so much 4 ur reply..i am with lloyds and they flately refuse to give a printout ov my statement :evil: but they agree to give a letter and stamp and sign my estatements......but i am really worried wheather my ilr will accepted or not :( ...please anyone who has similar experience kindly help me.... :x thanks in advance....

senthil78
Member of Standing

Post by senthil78 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:29 pm

sonia jahan wrote:

Pk
thanks so much 4 ur reply..i am with lloyds and they flately refuse to give a printout ov my statement :evil: but they agree to give a letter and stamp and sign my estatements......but i am really worried wheather my ilr will accepted or not :( ...please anyone who has similar experience kindly help me.... :x thanks in advance....
If they stamp and sign on your e - statements, that should be fine.

kiwigirl25
Member of Standing

Post by kiwigirl25 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:59 pm

sonia jahan wrote:

Pk
I bank with LTSB and they were completely fine with printing out my statements and stamping them etc. When I told the teller why I needed them she knew exactly what to do, which shocked me. I visited a "suburban" branch rather than one in the City so maybe that made a difference.