ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rav4u
Newly Registered

Same waiting list case -IS200

Post by rav4u » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi

i read your quotes from long time almost from last 2 months.i notice u r in tension , no worry bro i submit my Wife visa from Lahore on 31-03-2010.
i am still waiting so no worry. :)
as u wrote ur status change but my case status still "forward to Islamabad OCS on"

deer727
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by deer727 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:55 pm

batleykhan wrote:Deer 727

Sorry to hear about your refusal

Please give exact wording of your refusal as per the refusal notice as that would help a lot
Hi ,
Thanks For Replly.
My Case Is Non EEA FP I Was Get Marrige In Uk With Islmic Law My Marrige Is Not Rigisterd .
Then I Left Uk Volintry Coz I Was Illgel Abt 7 Years I Back To Pakistan Then I Aplly For NON EEA FP Then I Was Refues ,

UKBAA Refusel Is,

I have refused your EEA Family application on this occasion because I am not satisfied that you meet all of the requirements of the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006 This decision will not prejudice any future UK visa or EEA Family Permit application that you make.

You state that you have been living illegally in the UK since 2002 and that you have been living with your sponsor since. I note that you were married in a mosque in the UK, but you have provided no evidence that this marriage has been registered by the Imam. I am therefore not satisfied that the marriage you have contracted is valid under UK law.
I am therefore not satisfied that you meet the requirements of Regulation 2(1) of the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006therefore not satisfied that you meet the requirements of Regulation 2(1) of the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006.

Every Think Is Fine They Dont Have Any Objaction Just My Marrige Is Not Reconized

After Refusel I Call My Wife To Come Pakistan Than We Get Marrid In Pakistan My NiKha Nama Is Rigisterd With Union Council With Seal And Signatr With Translate In English Attest With MOFA And NADRA Marrige Certificate.Marrige PICS.
I Put My Refusel Latter As Well And Re Subimted In April .

2nd Time Refusal....... :twisted:

The Decision

Your original application was refused because you marriage was not legally recognized under UK law. Your sponsor has now flown out to Pakistan to under a second wedding there however I not that she married you 2 days after she arrived then returned to the UK 5 days later spending only a week with you. This is an unusually short period of time especially since you would not have seen each other for almost a year.

I also note that you have the following adverse immigration history;
You arrived from Paris in 2002 without a visa and have spent the 7 year living and working illegally in the UK.

In view of the your adverse Immigration history combined with the lack of evidence of your relationship leads me to believe that this is a marriage of convenience and I therefore refuse this application .

I therefore refuse your EEA Family Permit application because I am not satisfied that you meet all of the requirements of Regulation (9) (12) (15) of the immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006.

This Is My Case History..

i will go to appeal but i didnt understand 1st time they refuese coz marrige is not reconized 2.1 now that time they reconized marrige but why they refused me ????????

[/b]

snipered

Post by snipered » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Did you send any evidence that you have been speaking for the past year?

Phone bills, text messages etc?

I think the issue is, you have been married for seven years, yet your wife only came for a week. I think what the guy is saying is if you are married and love each other, you would obviously want to spend as much time as possible.

You can say that she was limited to work holidays but then again you would have to prove that.

If you apply under a certain band, your immigration history cannot be counted. He can not refuse you on this grounds alone. Which he hasn't.

You got married a second time. You would of been better of just going to the Imam and getting the Nikkah-Nama. He is not satisfied that you were married the first time.

deer727
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by deer727 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:46 pm

snipered wrote:Did you send any evidence that you have been speaking for the past year?

Phone bills, text messages etc?

I think the issue is, you have been married for seven years, yet your wife only came for a week. I think what the guy is saying is if you are married and love each other, you would obviously want to spend as much time as possible.

You can say that she was limited to work holidays but then again you would have to prove that.

If you apply under a certain band, your immigration history cannot be counted. He can not refuse you on this grounds alone. Which he hasn't.

You got married a second time. You would of been better of just going to the Imam and getting the Nikkah-Nama. He is not satisfied that you were married the first time.
Hi.
Thanks for replly i did give them Phone bills, text messages etc And i give them westreen union money slips she send me every month smoney i did give them my first nikha nama 2nd nikha nama and they accept our 2nd marrige is reconized .

i really dont understand why they refused me,
i dont know how im gonna make them satisfied.

NAZIA786
Newly Registered

SPOUSE VISA APPLICATION!

Post by NAZIA786 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:47 pm

Asallam evey1...just want your opinions...basically i was speaking to a few pple...and say said...soory to say...but you should added photos or a rubbish in your application... becuase you didint they may refuse....

Now im a little concerned....i visited pakistan for a short period int total 18 days...the simple nikah with only witnesses present and parents obviously occured only a JUST A DAY before i and my parents returned to the uk.. ti be quite frank...the reason it was simple...because i hadbnt planned to get married so suddenly...i mean we had it planned in this summer...but i guess it was allahs will to happen in sucha short period...anyhow.. my main concer is
can the ECO REFUSE because of no video or photos at all...and i only went for 18 days after a 5 years ago??

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Sorry to hear your refusals dear 727
Make sure you provide maximum evidence for your appeal to address the points on which you have been refused on.
Good luck
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

deer727
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by deer727 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:05 pm

navalaviator wrote:Sorry to hear your refusals dear 727
Make sure you provide maximum evidence for your appeal to address the points on which you have been refused on.
Good luck
Thanks for replly,
You Know What When I was apply my visa my documents wet is 4 Kg.
:shock:

Q4sim

Post by Q4sim » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Hey everyone,
I'm working on the photograph section of the app form. I have various photos printed out of us together.
I am thinkking of stapling the photos onto A4 pieces of paper, maybe 2 photos per page or 3 if I can fit it.
Is this fine? I feel stapling is better then glueing them on.
What did everyone else do? Whats your experiences and the best practice?

snipered

Re: SPOUSE VISA APPLICATION!

Post by snipered » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:58 pm

NAZIA786 wrote:Asallam evey1...just want your opinions...basically i was speaking to a few pple...and say said...soory to say...but you should added photos or a rubbish in your application... becuase you didint they may refuse....

Now im a little concerned....i visited pakistan for a short period int total 18 days...the simple nikah with only witnesses present and parents obviously occured only a JUST A DAY before i and my parents returned to the uk.. ti be quite frank...the reason it was simple...because i hadbnt planned to get married so suddenly...i mean we had it planned in this summer...but i guess it was allahs will to happen in sucha short period...anyhow.. my main concer is
can the ECO REFUSE because of no video or photos at all...and i only went for 18 days after a 5 years ago??
Gerrys do not allow the video film. We had it n our application and they took it out and said you cannot give that.

You should have photographs of your wedding at every stage.

kaidee

Post by kaidee » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:09 am

Q4sim wrote:Hey everyone,
I'm working on the photograph section of the app form. I have various photos printed out of us together.
I am thinkking of stapling the photos onto A4 pieces of paper, maybe 2 photos per page or 3 if I can fit it.
Is this fine? I feel stapling is better then glueing them on.
What did everyone else do? Whats your experiences and the best practice?
I glued and stapled. If you go back about 10 pages you may find most/all your queries commented on :D
There is no ease except that which You make easy, and You make sadness, if You wish, easy

kaidee

Post by kaidee » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:15 am

No updates for me guys and gals. Same old 'under process' :x

Sorry to hear about your refusal deer727, inshaAllah something good will come from this.
There is no ease except that which You make easy, and You make sadness, if You wish, easy

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:09 am

Hi,

One of my friend applied for spouse visa on 10.05.2010 at Islamabad VAC but the problem is he wasn't charged any fees. It says "Family Reunion" on the till receipt but the form has been correctly filled for spouse visa and I am 100% sure that fees is payble in his case as he did pay the fees for his first application which was refused two years ago. He insisted on paying the fees but the VAC was not accepting it! His wife has ILE though her father as "Family Reunion" so this may be the reason they got it wrong! Anyone know what will happen now? Will they return the documents without even looking at the case as under process at BHC now? appreciate your input.

Thanks

confused.com!

Post by confused.com! » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:24 am

hey anyone applied in mirpur recently? any updates yet?

NAZIA786
Newly Registered

SPOUSE VISA APPLICATION!

Post by NAZIA786 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:24 pm

confused.com! wrote:hey anyone applied in mirpur recently? any updates yet?

hey..applied for my husband...16/04/10 MIRPUR status changed around 12 may... havent hearD anything since..status still at 'UNDER PROCESS @BHC'...

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:27 pm

salaam all

jus a quick update, 12wks are up for me, I emailed Croydon who got back same day and state that they have processed the application and that we have to wait for VAC to contact us.

Further email to them at 13 weeks to ask how much longer it will take as the 12wk wait is up and still no sign, they replied (again same day) stating that they will look into delay.

Then further response from Croydon state that the application is being processed at the British High Commission in Islamabad (please note: tracking website still says app forwarded to Islamabad OC on)

So we definitly know its with BHC and they even gave me an email address for them to ask why it's taking so long.

Either way I'm hoping it wont take long now Inshallah

Hope this helps anyone in the same sitou as me

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:13 pm

sajidmahmood wrote:Hi,

One of my friend applied for spouse visa on 10.05.2010 at Islamabad VAC but the problem is he wasn't charged any fees. It says "Family Reunion" on the till receipt but the form has been correctly filled for spouse visa and I am 100% sure that fees is payble in his case as he did pay the fees for his first application which was refused two years ago. He insisted on paying the fees but the VAC was not accepting it! His wife has ILE though her father as "Family Reunion" so this may be the reason they got it wrong! Anyone know what will happen now? Will they return the documents without even looking at the case as under process at BHC now? appreciate your input.

Thanks
Yes they have got it wrong. He is not entitled to enter the UK under Family Reunion regulations. He is the spouse of someone granted ILE under above. He has to pay full fee. He didnt by any chance write " Family Reunion" as teh reasons for his coming to the UK.

He should have stated " To join spouse in UK". He should go back to VAC and explain this error otherwise when his form comes to be reviewed in 3 months time, it will most likely be refused and he will have to start all over again.

This is example of where people qualify for Family Reunion and therefore dont have to pay fees. If this applies to his spouse then the VAC are probaly correct in not charging him.
Chapter 16 - Family reunion

The policy on family reunion is currently being revised and the guidance in this chapter is not up to date.
16.1 Introduction
16.2 Eligibility of applicants for family reunion
16.3 Eligibility for sponsoring family members

i) where sponsor has full refugee status [Updated 28 July 2009]

ii) where sponsor has exceptional leave to remain

iii) where sponsor has humanitarian protection

iv) where sponsor has discretionary leave [Updated 17 July 2008]

Chapter 16 - Family reunion

16.1 - Introduction
This instruction gives guidance to ECOs on the consideration of applications made by family members who want to be reunited with a person in the UK who has been:

* recognised as a refugee;
* granted exceptional leave to remain (prior to 1 April 2003);
* granted humanitarian protection;
* granted discretionary leave.

Q4sim

Post by Q4sim » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:09 am

Hey everyone,

I've been reading the old posts and have found some very useful information. However, was wondering if anyone can answer this:-

I am using lebara mobile to call and text my wife in Pakistan. They have emailed me my call history, if I print this out, will it be acceptable as proof? Or will the ECO think its forgeable?

Also, this only shows me texting and calling her. Will this be sufficient? Or does she need to provide proof of her calling/texting me?

Thanks guys :)

rav4u
Newly Registered

hhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post by rav4u » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:44 am

[Hi is200

i read your quotes from long time almost from last 2 months.i notice u r in tension , no worry bro i submit my Wife visa from Lahore on 31-03-2010.
i am still waiting so no worry.
as u wrote ur status change but my case status still "forward to Islamabad OCS on"

thanks

Is200
Newly Registered

Post by Is200 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:08 am

:) Thanks Rav4u for the advice

This forum is very very helpful, I wish I was aware of it before I made an application. Before discovering this forum I was lost :roll: and soo confused. My visit was very short and most of my time got wasted from everyones wrong advice. Mashallah I still got most of it right from help of family and friends here in UK and my wife being so supportive by getting everything done back home.

It makes me feel very good to be here and helps me to follow up my application. If it wasn't for this forum I probably would have lost hope.

Inshallah all brother and sisters achieve there dreams and be with there loved ones as this is a very difficult time.

Anymore updates I will keep everyone informed

slaam

RHussain07

Post by RHussain07 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:50 am

Q4sim wrote:Hey everyone,

I've been reading the old posts and have found some very useful information. However, was wondering if anyone can answer this:-

I am using lebara mobile to call and text my wife in Pakistan. They have emailed me my call history, if I print this out, will it be acceptable as proof? Or will the ECO think its forgeable?

Also, this only shows me texting and calling her. Will this be sufficient? Or does she need to provide proof of her calling/texting me?

Thanks guys :)
In the first instance, you should ask them to send it to you rather than email as it would be on letterheaded paper...explain the situation and hopefully theyll respond.

if not, then do you get a copy of your bills? e-bill, paper doesnt matter as it would have logo on etc etc. your bill should show total cost of calls, total costs of texts...?

this figure should match what they have sent you...they should have sent you total text sent, total sms costs etc etc

so you attach the bill with your internet print out...try it and see if it works

newbie123
Newly Registered

Post by newbie123 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:59 am

I use lyca mobile to contact my spouse

each month i send a letter and a postal order to teh company and recive a bill. the bill is a complete bill from previous month which shows call/txs.

i think its is better to use teh lyca network as i also used lebara but lost all call data

newbie123
Newly Registered

spousal english tests

Post by newbie123 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:00 am

just read now in teh news that spousal english tests are to be introduced this autum

z4ydi

Re: spousal english tests

Post by z4ydi » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:42 am

newbie123 wrote:just read now in teh news that spousal english tests are to be introduced this autum
That is right, they say the level of English should be equivalent to a 5 - 7 years old Brit which equates to 50 hours of tuition, this will make things more complex particularly for those who did not go to schools with English curricular. It is not clear whether the test will consist Reading, Writing, speaking and listening or is it just being able to converse in an entry level.
Apparently they want to bring down the number of people coming into the UK by 6000.
It says from Autumn but exactly which month?

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:55 am

newbie123 wrote:
I use lyca mobile to contact my spouse

each month i send a letter and a postal order to teh company and recive a bill. the bill is a complete bill from previous month which shows call/txs.

i think its is better to use teh lyca network as i also used lebara but lost all call data

hi i am also using lyca , can you tell me when they send you the bill is it printed on the lyca letter head , because i have been printing mine from the online account it says lyca mobile on the top and then shows the number called, cost of it , time, and if it was a call or txt.

And when r u appying fot ur mrs visa , i am a bit worried since i am applying in august and they talkin about the english test

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:54 pm

They want to introduce the english tests in October this year, but surely this wont affect current applications???