ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Australian Skilled Independent Visa Processing Time

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

robbyuk

Post by robbyuk » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:58 pm

Hello Friends,

I am currently in UK and am planning to apply for my Australian immigration under the Independent Skilled Class from UK itself. Can you please let me know the processing time of the application if my occupation is on SOL?

Thanks in advance!
Robby

DaisyG12
Newly Registered

Post by DaisyG12 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Skilled Independent Visa to Australia depends upon the Point Based System (PBS). Hence, the approval and time for approval also depend upon the points secured by the applicants for Australian Visa and Immigration. However, within approximately 12 months, you can get your skilled and business visa approved if you fulfil all the requirements appropriately.

nokia33
- thin ice -

Re: Australian Skilled Independent Visa Processing Time

Post by nokia33 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:16 pm

robbyuk wrote:Hello Friends,

I am currently in UK and am planning to apply for my Australian immigration under the Independent Skilled Class from UK itself. Can you please let me know the processing time of the application if my occupation is on SOL?

Thanks in advance!
Robby
for LR country like UK, for most people it takes around 3-6 months