ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Require your Guidance!!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

luv
Newly Registered

Require your Guidance!!!

Post by luv » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:27 pm

Hi,

I am in uk on eea family permit which is goin' to expire next month. I & my wife we both are working here. My wife has started working this month. My wife has a residence permit for 5 years. which is going to expire next year. She was studying and working here when she applied for this Residence permit. She left UK about two years back and went back to czech republic. Now I wanna know that I am eligible to apply for a Residence Card on the basis of Residence Permit or FMRS which is valid for one year and in that case I think she would have to apply again for work registration.

Thanks for your replies....
Luv

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:55 pm

You are entitled to apply for and receive a "Residence card of a family member of a Union citizen" if your spouse is a Czech national who is resident and working in the UK.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

luv
Newly Registered

Post by luv » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:03 pm

Ben wrote:You are entitled to apply for and receive a "Residence card of a family member of a Union citizen" if your spouse is a Czech national who is resident and working in the UK.
Hi Ben,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

Yes my wife is a czech. Even she was not in uk for more than two years and she started working here only this month. still I can apply for residence card. Just wanna confirm.

Regards

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:06 pm

Yes, that's fine.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.