ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 GENERAL - few confusions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kpc1981
Newly Registered

Tier 1 GENERAL - few confusions

Post by kpc1981 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Hi,

I will be applying for tier 1 in the mid of july. I have few small questions:
1. One of my friend is already at UK and he is ready to give me a letter addressed to UKBA saying i will be staying with him till i get a job. Is this allowed?
2. Is it ok if the maintenance funds are maintained exactly for 3 months? or should i give some buffer (say 5 days or so)?
3. When i give the account statement they will even come to know how to suddenly my account balanced increased to the required level. I have got funds from 2-3 sources. Is that a problem?

Please clarify these confusions.

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:52 pm

1. One of my friend is already at UK and he is ready to give me a letter addressed to UKBA saying i will be staying with him till i get a job. Is this allowed?
As far as I know, Accommodation proof generally not required. If want to produce it, additional things needed would be your's friend passport copy, copy of his council bills paid, and may be letter that it would not be overcrowded for additional members (I am not sure who should issue this letter)
Is it ok if the maintenance funds are maintained exactly for 3 months? or should i give some buffer (say 5 days or so)?
Not really required. 2 or 3 more days should not matter when it has stayed for 90 days. Will it?
When i give the account statement they will even come to know how to suddenly my account balanced increased to the required level. I have got funds from 2-3 sources. Is that a problem?
Basic purpose of this to tell the applicant that he needs to be ready to use this money towards himself till he gets a job without asking for public funds. Hence the source does not matter as long as it is in your account.

Shepherd

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Tier 1 GENERAL - few confusions

Post by aliq09 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:42 pm

kpc1981 wrote:Hi,

I will be applying for tier 1 in the mid of july. I have few small questions:
2. Is it ok if the maintenance funds are maintained exactly for 3 months? or should i give some buffer (say 5 days or so)?
3. When i give the account statement they will even come to know how to suddenly my account balanced increased to the required level. I have got funds from 2-3 sources. Is that a problem?

Please clarify these confusions.

There is no need for such thing :) if you get the place enjoy!

well! 100 days is a deal ...

Which account is this ? is this is for normal salary or maintenance balance .. well! for the first one , you can not do it :) ..it's allowed for the second case:)
Thanks

Ali

kpc1981
Newly Registered

Post by kpc1981 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:57 am

Thanks for your reply. My comments:

#1 - So you mean i need not get any proof for my accommodation there. Its well and good
#2 - ok..thanks..i will try to go with some small buffers of 5-10 days. thanks.
#3 - My salary account and maintenance fund account is same. My salary is getting credited to the same account every month. I am talking about maintenance fund which has come to my account from 2-3 sources. Will that be ok?

Thanks in advance.