ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Payslips -my old Company acquired

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashvar123

Tier 1 - Payslips -my old Company acquired

Post by ashvar123 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Hi There,

I applying for Tier1, during the past 12 months my old company has been acquired by an other one, should I still specify that I got incomes from two different companies or should I provide a letter that my old company was acquired by an other one.

Also for the two payslips that I lost, my company payroll department is providing a duplicates with new company stamp, is that fine..?
- Ashvar

ashvar123

Can I if i have asked tricky question or a common question

Post by ashvar123 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:27 am

Guys could you please help me with the information.
- Ashvar

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 - Payslips -my old Company acquired

Post by aspirant99 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:59 am

ashvar123 wrote:Hi There,

I applying for Tier1, during the past 12 months my old company has been acquired by an other one, should I still specify that I got incomes from two different companies or should I provide a letter that my old company was acquired by an other one.

Also for the two payslips that I lost, my company payroll department is providing a duplicates with new company stamp, is that fine..?
You would not neccessarily need to provide a letter for acquisition but its always good to have.You can mention the same in the cover letter.

For the payslips it should be ok but just again mention it on the cover letter...good luck

LearningCurve

Post by LearningCurve » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:36 pm

It was the same case for me. My company got aquired and the last two months were of the new companies, I just mentioned it in the cover letter and infact got the signatures and seal of the same HR on it. So worked out for me :)

ashvar123

One more query

Post by ashvar123 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Thanks for the information,

I have one more query, not sure this sounds silly..

While entering the details of Earnings section if my old company is acquired by New company do i need to specify that earnings are from two different companies..?

Regards,
Ashok