ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need some help please eu spouse matter

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khan.982
Newly Registered

need some help please eu spouse matter

Post by khan.982 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:46 pm

hi,i want to know that can i apply for irish naturalisation but i have 1 & half year gap between my 60 months stamps

my story start i get marraige to eu citizan at march 05 and i got my first stamp 4 at 4/05 but after that i went to garadi office to renew it they told me that i have to apply dept of justice so i do its take them 9 months to come back to me then agian got stamp4 and following after 2 yrs i went to renew my year stamp the officer in immiration office told me i have to apply for eu form 1, i did apply dept send me 6 month temp stamp that i will not count when apply for naturaliostion at last then give me 5 yrs eufam

but my question is can i apply to base that i got my first stamp in 05 and that dept fault they waste time not me

IQU
Diamond Member

hi

Post by IQU » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:34 pm

of course you can apply for naturisation.make sure you have relevant document ready all p 60,passport copy,employer letter,payslips,residence stamp letter from eu treaty right,birth certificate in english traslation.good luck it will take 16-24 months to get naturastion.good luck

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:29 am

I think OP needs to apply for permanent residence card after completing five years and he have to apply for Naturalization one year after PR. (correct me if I am wrong)
I hope other knowledgeable members will help you..

daddy
Member of Standing

Post by daddy » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:53 am

what is your status now? are you an Irish spouse? that will determine when you will be elligible to apply for naturalisation.

khan.982
Newly Registered

Post by khan.982 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:03 am

no i m not an irish spouse. i m a eea spouse but i hears that laws says any one in ireland lawful and with legal paper can be apply for naturaztional please me thanks :?