ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Awaiting EEA4 + Mortgage

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

noodles

Awaiting EEA4 + Mortgage

Post by noodles » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:23 pm

Hi all,
-EEA4 applied Jan 2009
-Application Voided in Jan 2010 due to invalid passport
-Got new passport and reapplied in May 2010 and still awaiting acknowledgement.

Question is , since i attained PR automatically in Feb 2009, how can i go about securing a 2nd mortgage as my family is expanding and want to move to a bigger house. How will i proof to Mortgage lenders that i already have PR status but am awaiting the endorsement on my passport.

bobobo

Re: Awaiting EEA4 + Mortgage

Post by bobobo » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:38 pm

Just go to the Bank with a copy of your passport with the EEA Resident Stamp and also take the COA you got from the HO stating that they have your passport this should do the job for you as the COA states you have applied for PR. Also take your EEA family members identification along with proof of relation to them and the bank will not be able to refuse you.All the Best!
noodles wrote:Hi , all,
-EEA4 applied Jan 2009

Question is , since i attained PR automatically in Feb 2009, how can i go about securing a 2nd mortgage as my family is expanding and want to move to a bigger house. How will i proof to Mortgage lenders that i already have PR status but am awaiting the endorsement on my passport.

bobobo

Re: Awaiting EEA4 + Mortgage

Post by bobobo » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:38 pm

Just go to the Bank with a copy of your passport with the EEA Resident Stamp and also take the COA you got from the HO stating that they have your passport this should do the job for you as the COA states you have applied for PR. Also take your EEA family members identification along with proof of relation to them and the bank will not be able to refuse you.All the Best!
noodles wrote:Hi , all,
-EEA4 applied Jan 2009