ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP APPLICATION REJECTED, TO APPLY AGAIN?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

otun

HSMP APPLICATION REJECTED, TO APPLY AGAIN?

Post by otun » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:15 am

Thank you all for the love.

I applied as a novince for the first time in April 05 and was rejected on all the areas
1. I did not include a detailed result of my MSc (Finance)
2. No tax clearance to show my real earnings
3. No enough documents to show that am married and living for 2 yrs
4. No company's reference letter.

I took the rejection in good faith but decided to repackage my application for the 2nd time may be by december.
I have the followg

Educational Qualification:
1. Original Transcript of MSc (Finance) From Lagos State University
2. I have my HND(accountancy) in 1998 i.e8 years gradute experience.
3. I also have the followg professional qual.
Associate Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Associate Institute of Management( AMNIM),Associate Institute of Capital Market (ACMR)

Earnings:
1.Original tax card from Tax authourity
2. I have gotten a new job with ex.com value of GBP8909 (35 marks for my country)

Spouce:
3. Letter from Health authourity of child birh addressed to us in my address
4. Joint letter of fixed deposit with a bank
5. original Joint insurance letter for house items
6. NEPA (electricity bills) in my father's name bcos am living in my father house he is late
7. Water rate bills in my surname as above.
8. marriage certificate.
9. my wife had BSC(computer Science) and she's working

Work Experience:
11. my former employee (A bank still )gave me reference letter stating start and end date with ref that certain stage is for graduate entry.
12. I hope to collect ref letter from my new place (Investment banker)

PLEASE DO I STAND ANY CHANCE OF GETTING HSMP APPROVAL THIS TIME? PLEASE ADVISE.

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:43 am

hi
1.HND isnt recognised as a graduate degree.
also your lasu transcript will not be accepted for MSC. you need your certificate. I know LASU is giving people a lot of hell in getting the certs.
your professional certs dont count towards this criteria.
So for education.. you will get no points. sorry
2.For earnings..your tax card is almost useless, simply because it dosent show any information. The card only makes sense here in nigeria but not to an outsider since they cannot access the information on the chip.
You may have to download th einformation on the card from lagos state website and get it stamped at the tax office to show your print out is a true representation of what the card contains.
what other documents do you intend to show for earnings??? what of your payslips and maybe bank statements. i hope all your earnings is declared on your payslip
3.For spouse points... you need your wifes original cert or a detailed reference letter from her employer showing she is doing graduate level work.
Your fathers nepa billand water rate bill... not sure whether this will be accepted. All insurance certificates must bear your address. Letter of fixed deposit is acceptable.
Which health authority are we talking about??? Im snot sure if this will be accepted. The guidance notes say Birth certificate with address. I know the Bc issued by the population commission should satisfy this requirement. Apart from all this i think you still have one more document to go??? what of individual savings or current bank statements? or joint if you have . not all the docs need to be joint. Please make sure they cover a period of 2 years.

4. work experience...
Make sure your reference letter is detailed. Also do not assume because you were a graduate doing the work of a teller or CSU .. then it will be counted as graduate level employment...no way. but if you are not in operations... then you should be good to go. you can search on here for sample reference letters.

All the best.
You still can get 70 points without the education if you get marks in all the other sections you will be claiming points on.
My bow has been renewed

otun

thanks

Post by otun » Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:25 pm

Thanks so much.

All my spouce letter covers 3 years.
Am working as Head of Dept. in an Investment Banking Organisation.
my earnings are declred in the pay slip.

Thanks for your advise anyway.