ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GAP in HSMP VISA - Will it be a issue to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mimirfan
Newly Registered

GAP in HSMP VISA - Will it be a issue to ILR

Post by mimirfan » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:50 am

Hi All.

My HSMP was been recently extended, but with a GAP of 4 weeks in the VISA. My initial VISA expired on the 30th of April. I submitted my application on 18th of April. I received a confirmation for this by post as well. But due my negligance I missed to signed out the cheque which the HO returned my application to sign the cheque on the 10th of May, I re-posted on the same day with the signed cheque. The HO has resent me another confirmation of this re-post. So PLS not now I have two confirmation of acceptance on my applications. One is before the Visa Expiration and the other is 10 days after expiration.

How ever I was been extended with a GAP of 4 weeks. Will this be a issue during the time of my ILR application. What sort of measure do I have to take to oversome this.

You advices are highly appreciated.

Thank you
Irfan

mimirfan
Newly Registered

GAP in ILR due to an application error

Post by mimirfan » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:38 am

Any one pls help on this.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:46 am

Explain the whole situation in the application. Can you post the remark from the letter which HO sent you while sending your application back? Did they rejected the application or asked you to just submit the correct amount/cheque?

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:26 pm

I think there should not be a problem as there isnt a break in your residency.

mimirfan
Newly Registered

Indefinite Leave to Remain

Post by mimirfan » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 am

HO mentioned the following while returning the application

"Although the payment page has been completed,the mandate or the cheque has not been signed and we have not been able to process the payment. The fresh application should be returned to the address given on the application"

Irfan