ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent plz help, refused my fresh Application(31-03-2010)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

LeoScorpian
Newly Registered

urgent plz help, refused my fresh Application(31-03-2010)

Post by LeoScorpian » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:59 am

Hi,

I have applied for Tier 1 general on 31-03-2010, at VFS Chennai. I got an SMS on 21st April'2010, your application has been processed and courriered through Blue Dart.

I received Courier on 22nd evening, but to my surprise Entry clearence got refused, due to the reason given below.

I have been awarded the below points for each catagory except for Maintainance of funds.

Age - 5 points
Education - 35 points
Prev Earnings - 45 points

UK Experience - 0 points.
Reason: Officer did not consider my proofs submitted for this category but confused with my prev earning proofs. I expalined this below.

English Language: 10 points

Maintainance of Funds: 0.
Reason: Again a confusion from the officer, he did not consider the statements from Forign bank instead considered my indian salary account, but in my salary account i am not maintaining the required balanace i knew it.

Conclusion: Officer sent me a notice for Administration Review, in which i have to explain if i think Officer made a mistake. Which i have to send the form as soon as possible to the Commisionar office as soon as possible.

My claim:
1. I have attached all relevent salary proof for my Prev earning in India. that is from Mar 2009 till Feb 2010. But officer stated in the notice, he actually first considered the proofs i submitted for the purpose of my UK experience, UK salary Slips and a bank statement from Lloyds TSB. But these proof are falling out side the 15 months limit, they finally considered the proof submitted from Indian companies.

This way he did not awarded the points for my UK Experience.

2. Maintainance of Funds:

I have clearly mentioned in my cover letter, that i am submitting a proof from my Forign bank account, that is lloyds TSB and consitantly maintaining 4800 pounds, in that account from 1st November 2009 till 16 Mar'2010, as the last statment generated is 16th Mar'2010.

With your ideas i successfully completed my application and prepared the cover letter with details But Officer made a mistake considering the wrong documents as proof of my maintaianance of funds.

Please suggest me how to reply in the notice with the details i specified above.

By the way is this incident happened to any one of you?

I am awaiting replies from senior persons. Please suggest me a right way to approach with the explination of consider the proofs i submitted and how the Officer made mistake in polite way?

vks

Re: urgent plz help, refused my fresh Application(31-03-2010

Post by vks » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:36 am

LeoScorpian wrote:Hi,

I have applied for Tier 1 general on 31-03-2010, at VFS Chennai. I got an SMS on 21st April'2010, your application has been processed and courriered through Blue Dart.

I received Courier on 22nd evening, but to my surprise Entry clearence got refused, due to the reason given below.

I have been awarded the below points for each catagory except for Maintainance of funds.

Age - 5 points
Education - 35 points

Reason: Officer did not consider my proofs submitted for this category but confused with my prev earning proofs. I expalined this below.

Reason: Again a confusion from the officer, he did not consider the statements from Forign bank instead considered my indian salary account, but in my salary account i am not maintaining the required balanace i knew it.

Conclusion: Officer sent me a notice for Administration Review, in which i have to explain if i think Officer made a mistake. Which i have to send the form as soon as possible to the Commisionar office as soon as possible.

My claim:
1. I have attached all relevent salary proof for my Prev earning in India. that is from Mar 2009 till Feb 2010. But officer stated in the notice, he actually first considered the proofs i submitted for the purpose of my UK experience, UK salary Slips and a bank statement from Lloyds TSB. But these proof are falling out side the 15 months limit, they finally considered the proof submitted from Indian companies.

I have clearly mentioned in my cover letter, that i am submitting a proof from my Forign bank account, that is lloyds TSB and consitantly maintaining 4800 pounds, in that account from 1st November 2009 till 16 Mar'2010, as the last statment generated is 16th Mar'2010.

With your ideas i successfully completed my application and prepared the cover letter with details But Officer made a mistake considering the wrong documents as proof of my maintaianance of funds.

Please suggest me how to reply in the notice with the details i specified above.

I am awaiting replies from senior persons. Please suggest me a right way to approach with the explination of consider the proofs i submitted and how the Officer made mistake in polite way?
What I would say is to read the appeals process, as those who on this board may not have seen specific incidences.

pls. review the appeal process and if you have anything specific that you don't understand, then come back to the forum with the specifics.

Appeals
Regards,
vks

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: urgent plz help, refused my fresh Application(31-03-2010

Post by aliq09 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:55 pm

LeoScorpian wrote:Hi,

Age - 5 points
Education - 35 points

My claim:

Hi ,

I read your post and was really shocked by the decision they have made for you .... I will ask following question from you before i can give some friendly advice here ..

1) Your case falls in bracket where people work in UK and than come back and applied for TIER1 from home base .. ok! what exactly dates were there for maintenance balance ? you are saying it was out of 15 months period ???

" i submitted for the purpose of my UK experience, UK salary Slips and a bank statement from Lloyds TSB. But these proof are falling out side the 15 months limit,"

2) I have observed a time line flaw in your statement ( may be i am wrong ) ....

working in India : March 2009 ---- FEB 2010

GBP balance in account in UK : 1 st NOV-2009 ------ 16 Th March 2010

My question is during this time you were not in UK and having a job in India so how can u maintain an amount in UK . To my best knowledge this should be an offshore account ....

Now to get your thing solved , you have to come up with very good reason that you have maintained the amount in UK as maintenance fund ... best of luck

LeoScorpian
Newly Registered

Post by LeoScorpian » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:08 am

Thanks for your reply Aliq09.

I was worked in UK from Mar'08 - Feb'09. I submitted my Salary slips and Lloyds TSB bank statments for credit of salary. I haven't touched the funds since i left UK, as i had plans to apply for a Tier 1 at that time.

Due to personal reasons i could n't apply immediatly but applied on 31-03-2010.

So, i have attached my current employer payslips and RBS + Citi bank statments for salary credit proof.

One Question you pointed that, "you have to come up with very good reason that you have maintained the amount in UK as maintenance fund ... best of luck"

Is it necessary to show my indian bank account for Maintainance proof? Is there any clause or rule stating the same? If yes, i should rethink in going for Admin Review.

Please reply your suggestions.

smallipudi
Newly Registered

Post by smallipudi » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:51 am

I sent my Admin review notice to Chennai embassy. It should reach them by atleast 04/05/2010.

What is my surprise is i have n't recevied the acknowledgement for my notice, i came to know this through my courier company that they have delivered on 04/05/2010.

In the VFS site it has been mentioned that it should be processed in 28 days, but it is more than 28 days till now i haven't heared from them anything.

Is there a way to reach them by any means. By the way i am staying in Chennai and visited anderson road office but could not get through as they do not have information on my Admin Review. Also, they will not allow any enquiry with out appointment.

Any of you gone through successfull admin review, and what is the time lines, and what could be the result. I am crossed my fingures. I also read some one has submitted passport for stamping, and waiting for more than 2 months. Is this normal process?

LeoScorpian
Newly Registered

Post by LeoScorpian » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:57 am

Finally i got the news i am waiting for.

I received an email stating that Admin Review decession has been made on 25th Jun'2010, and the initial refusal decession over turned.

So, i have submitted my passport in chennai VFS office along with the copy of the letter.

Thank you everyone who have supported me directly or indirectly.

Wish you all the best.

renzokuken

Post by renzokuken » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:02 am

LeoScorpian wrote:Finally i got the news i am waiting for.

I received an email stating that Admin Review decession has been made on 25th Jun'2010, and the initial refusal decession over turned.

So, i have submitted my passport in chennai VFS office along with the copy of the letter.

Thank you everyone who have supported me directly or indirectly.

Wish you all the best.
Congratulation! it must be a big relieve for you, especially with the changes coming

elangoindia
Newly Registered

Hello buddy

Post by elangoindia » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:35 am

Can you please share your email contact, since we are on the same boat?

My admin review was successful and waiting for stamping. I too applied in Chennai VFS.

Thanks,
Elango