ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RC-Family member of an EU citizen?

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ciaramc

RC-Family member of an EU citizen?

Post by ciaramc » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:13 pm

I irish citizen (Living and working exercising treaty rights 10years in Italy) would like to apply for a RC for my father in law (Non-EU)? My husband has a 5 year resident card as spouse of EU citizen and we have a 5 month old daughter? We have been married 4 years?

What exactly would I have to provide in order to do this?

My mother in law just recently applied as a family member (think we were just lucky with her application) and we are still awauiting the outcome? She came on a work visa when she had applied for a family visit visa....they made a mistake and gave her thhe wrong sort of visa but it was not a problem they still took her application....now we would like to apply for my father in law? Just wondering will that be possible? What members of your family can apply using the EU route?

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:06 pm