ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW dependent visa refused? please help me out

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

qoolshah
Newly Registered

PSW dependent visa refused? please help me out

Post by qoolshah » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Hi All

I have applied for PSW Dependent Visa from Pakistan on 10th-May-2010 and I have recieved a refusal letter on 14th-June-2010 and reason

As laid out in appendix E of the immigration rules, you must show that your sponsor has available £1600 in available funds( per dependent applying ). These funds must be held in the account for three consective months with the final statement dates no more than one month from the date of appication. Your application was made on 10th-May-2010 and you have submitted Bank Alfalah Limited bank statement, account number 018..... dating 1st-October-2009 to 31st-March-2010 showing a balance of £4343.26. You have also submitted bank statement for account number 012..... dating from 1st-October-2009 to 31st-March-2010. This is more than one month from the date of application from, You have failed to provide evidence showing that your sponsor has held these funds for the period as stipulated in the guidance. I am there not satisfied that there is sufficent level of funds available to you as set out in Appendix E 319 ( g )

I have kept £4343.26 from 1st-October-2009 in pounds account and nearly £400 in separate account , and I have requested bank statement on 26th-April-2010 just 14 days before applying.
In my both bank statement last transaction date is 31st-March-2010.

Bank Statement Period 1st-October-2009 to 31st-March-2010 ( last transaction date in both accounts )
Bank Statement Date: 26th-April-2010

Will you please help me out what should I do next?
What options are available for me?

Regards
Qoolshah

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Since you have requested for your new bank statements after the refusal has come in and you had submitted your documents only till march 31st, the home office has a valid reason to refuse you. I dont think you could do anything but to submit a new application. This time, be sure to check your bank statements and also mention the refusal you received on the application form.

qoolshah
Newly Registered

Post by qoolshah » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:28 pm

potterbond007 wrote:Since you have requested for your new bank statements after the refusal has come in and you had submitted your documents only till march 31st, the home office has a valid reason to refuse you. I dont think you could do anything but to submit a new application. This time, be sure to check your bank statements and also mention the refusal you received on the application form.
HI

Well I didnt request a new bank statement, I have sent 2 statement one pounds account and one PAK Rupee account and I have sent both at the same time, and both statement was issued on 26th-april-2010, but last transaction date is 31st-March-2010.

I dont know where I went wrong?

qoolshah

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:14 pm

hi
case worker misunderstood your last transaction date and the bank satmnt issue date.
the only thing went wrong i guess is that u had no transactions at all in april, hence the guidline says u should have cosecutive 90 days transaction ,
iam sorry to hear that any way
do u have right of appeal?
otherwise u go for new application

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:37 am

Ok... so the statement is till 26th April.. I misunderstood as well.. :oops: File for your admin review mentioning this fact clearly. U should be fine..

qoolshah
Newly Registered

Post by qoolshah » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:39 pm

potterbond007 wrote:Ok... so the statement is till 26th April.. I misunderstood as well.. :oops: File for your admin review mentioning this fact clearly. U should be fine..
Thanks for your reply......

Will you please let me know that can I go for admin review as some one told me that dependent applicant can not go for admin review, and he said you can go for appeal?

Please advise me what to do ?

Regards
Qoolshah

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:09 pm

qoolshah wrote:
potterbond007 wrote:Ok... so the statement is till 26th April.. I misunderstood as well.. :oops: File for your admin review mentioning this fact clearly. U should be fine..
Thanks for your reply......

Will you please let me know that can I go for admin review as some one told me that dependent applicant can not go for admin review, and he said you can go for appeal?

Please advise me what to do ?

Regards
Qoolshah
On the refusal letter u received, it would be mentioned if you can go for an admin review or an appeal.

Fatima Jamal

Post by Fatima Jamal » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Hi,

Just wanted to know what did u do? Did you go for an appeal or review?