ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance funds - Can UK bank account be used?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hacky
Newly Registered

Maintenance funds - Can UK bank account be used?

Post by hacky » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:41 pm

Hi

I will be applying for Tier 1. I have a UK account where I has more than 2800 pounds since last 3 months. But same is not the case with my Indian account.

For my salary requirements, I will be using Indian salary slips and will be showing Indian Bank statement.

Is it ok if i use Indian statement for salary and uk bank staement for maintenance funds.

Thanks

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Maintenance funds - Can UK bank account be used?

Post by aspirant99 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:44 pm

hacky wrote:Hi

I will be applying for Tier 1. I have a UK account where I has more than 2800 pounds since last 3 months. But same is not the case with my Indian account.

For my salary requirements, I will be using Indian salary slips and will be showing Indian Bank statement.

Is it ok if i use Indian statement for salary and uk bank staement for maintenance funds.

Thanks
Yes, it is ok..good luck!!

smallipudi
Newly Registered

Post by smallipudi » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:25 am

Please be advised, you should clearly mention that you are submitting forign bank statements for Maintainance of funds.

My application got rejected with the reason the officer checked the Salaied account for fund maintenance. Now i am in admin review process for the past 40 days still waiting.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:11 am

smallipudi wrote:Please be advised, you should clearly mention that you are submitting forign bank statements for Maintainance of funds.

My application got rejected with the reason the officer checked the Salaied account for fund maintenance. Now i am in admin review process for the past 40 days still waiting.
Yes you should clearly explain what document is for which section
Goodluck.

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Maintenance funds - Can UK bank account be used?

Post by aliq09 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:33 am

hacky wrote:Hi

Thanks
Hi ,

What i get from your wordings that you have either TIER2 visa and now you are switching to TIER1 so be careful in your uplift factor. In your cover letter explain the funds in UK account but it's really better you do not give 2 banks ( UK , India) and rather stick to one location bank for both evidences.
Thanks

Ali