ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

quick question about photocopying documents for flr

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

omeo_21

quick question about photocopying documents for flr

Post by omeo_21 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Hi everyone,

Do you need to photocopy the entire passport when applying for FLR in person, because my fiancee had to do it when she applied abroad, thanks

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Re: quick question about photocopying documents for flr

Post by navalaviator » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:28 pm

omeo_21 wrote:Hi everyone,

Do you need to photocopy the entire passport when applying for FLR in person, because my fiancee had to do it when she applied abroad, thanks
I assume that you need to send your original passport with your fiancee's application(i do'nt see a reason that why you cant send the original) as this is an FLR(M) in country application :)

I am myself in the process of making a fiance' visa application so i need to know that do we need to send documents about our accommodation when applying for the FLR(M),i have asked this question as apart from your 3 months old bank statements(and few other docs) the guidance notes of the FLR(M) do not state any where to send any proof or evidence of your accommodation???
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.