ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

plz help regarding tier1 general

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

handsomeishere

plz help regarding tier1 general

Post by handsomeishere » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:08 pm

hi all,

i am currently on psw visa, expiring january 2011, i am self employed and registered my self last month, i recieved my cheques and cash in to my personal account for the month of april and may, now i have opened my business account, so the question is can i show the personal and business account bank statements when i would apply for the extention, and do i need to show the gross income or net income to home office? and what documents do i need to send, as i havenot consulted any solicitor or account yet, any help would be highly appreciated, thanks very much,

handsomeishere

rohitktm

Post by rohitktm » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:05 pm

As I know, any income is to be shown as gross one. I am not sure of documents you may need.

handsomeishere

Post by handsomeishere » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:00 am

rohitktm wrote:As I know, any income is to be shown as gross one. I am not sure of documents you may need.
thanks rohit, i really appreciate it ,

would any one plz answer my other questions in the above text plz, thanks

HSK Accountancy Services

Post by HSK Accountancy Services » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:10 am

rohitktm wrote:As I know, any income is to be shown as gross one. I am not sure of documents you may need.
No, that is not true. For self-employed it is not Gross.

Search my other posts for the answer as I have replied before for the same questions.

Raji_karmlaw

Post by Raji_karmlaw » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:32 am

Hi,
To the best of my knowledge there is no extension for PSW. U will have to shift to Tier 1 ([General]) within PBS Tier 1. So u will have to follow the criteria for that and claim the requisite points. As mentioned above the points scoring & documentation parameters in earnings for Self employed are different. So pls read the policy guidelines carefully.

All the best.
Immigration law is mystery and a mastery in obfuscation, and the lawyers who can figure that out are worth their weight in gold.