ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Work permit - Blue Card

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mfwales

EU Work permit - Blue Card

Post by mfwales » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:08 am

I am currently in the UK on Tier-1 (General) since 2006. I heard about EU's blue card scheme which I assume is a more flexible work permit and allows EU wide mobility. Right now I can only apply for jobs in the UK but not anywhere else in Europe.

I tried searching the internet but couldn't find much info about the blue card scheme. Is it already implement by EU parliament? What is the procedure to apply and where can I find more info?

Thanks in advance.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: EU Work permit - Blue Card

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:56 pm

mfwales wrote:I am currently in the UK on Tier-1 (General) since 2006. I heard about EU's blue card scheme which I assume is a more flexible work permit and allows EU wide mobility. Right now I can only apply for jobs in the UK but not anywhere else in Europe.

I tried searching the internet but couldn't find much info about the blue card scheme. Is it already implement by EU parliament? What is the procedure to apply and where can I find more info?

Thanks in advance.
It's one of those distant far off EU plans, nothing like reality yet and not an easy one to implement.

You can apply by inventing a time machine and going forward in time about 10 years, not forgetting ur visa will have run out by then!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

mfwales

Post by mfwales » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:54 am

Wanderer wrote: It's one of those distant far off EU plans, nothing like reality yet and not an easy one to implement...
Only that would have been enough to answer my query Mr Wanderer.

If you were trying to be funny, I must say you have a terrible sense of humour.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:35 pm

mfwales wrote:
Wanderer wrote: It's one of those distant far off EU plans, nothing like reality yet and not an easy one to implement...

It's called wit. Google it.

mfwales

Post by mfwales » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Wanderer wrote:
mfwales wrote:

Only if sarcasm was wit. :lol:

Just goes to show how witty you are. ;-) I had asked a simple question, all you did was try and take the **** outta someones question and revealed the fool that you clearly are. Live in your own paradise. Now let some constructive comments come in. Go troll elsewhere. :roll:

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:23 pm

mfwales wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
mfwales wrote:

Just goes to show how witty you are. ;-) I had asked a simple question, all you did was try and take the **** outta someones question and revealed the fool that you clearly are. Live in your own paradise. Now let some constructive comments come in. Go troll elsewhere. :roll:
Hark at Mr. 12-posts....

mfwales

Post by mfwales » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Wanderer wrote:
mfwales wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
mfwales wrote:

Hark at Mr. 12-posts....
O now its number of posts? huh? I am not a "guru" for sure. YOU are, and least you can do is act like one.

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:23 am

Haha Wanderer is getting it again :D

mfwales - Wanderer is right that there is no Blue card thing as of yet. There was talk of it sometime ago but nothing has come out of that.
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

mfwales

Post by mfwales » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Thanks Pakhtoon. Wanderer did answer my question but with sarcasm that he proudly calls "wit". I replied in the language that he understand best. My apologies to other forum members but you got to put down a bully sometimes.

I found this article on internet which is dated Nov-2008. I was just wondering if there was any further development to it. Thats all I wanted to know. If I had a "time machine" I would gladly give it to wanderer for him to see his future.

Thread/

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:04 pm

mfwales wrote:If I had a "time machine" I would gladly give it to wanderer for him to see his future.

Thread/
That's really funny....

Now that's sarcasm....

mfwales

Post by mfwales » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:21 pm

Wanderer wrote:
mfwales wrote:If I had a "time machine" I would gladly give it to wanderer for him to see his future.

Thread/
That's really funny....

Now that's sarcasm....
Thanks ! ! ! . You proved me right. You just accepted what I was saying. You find the "time machine" thing funny. That really says a lot about your sense of humor. You also accepted that its "sarcasm". Well I accept it IS sarcasm and I didn't start it. YOU did.

Its not the number of posts that makes you stand out from the rest. Its the QUALITY of posts. (this thread made you RICHER by few posts isn't it? )

Thread/

*FC*
Member of Standing

Post by *FC* » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:35 am

SarCHASM - The abyss between the creator of witticisms and the intended recipient who does not find the humor in it. :wink: :lol: