ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Tier1 by HSMP Judicial Review. Dependant visa issue?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ghaffar Masood
Newly Registered

Got Tier1 by HSMP Judicial Review. Dependant visa issue?

Post by Ghaffar Masood » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:10 am

Hi

I intially came to UK on 27 Oct 2006 under HSMP visa from Pakistan and returned in April 2007 after being unsucessful to extend my HSMP due to earnings issue. I applied for HSMP Judicial Review on 29 January 2009 and after a long delay of 16 months got the Tier 1 General Visa for myself, spouse and two kids in May 2010 valid for 3 years. I have a few queries.

1. Why was I not given HSMP FLR to remain visa?
2. My daughter is born in Apirl 2010 ( a month ago) I have to apply for her visa as well. Which form should I be using and which fee should I pay? Also I plan to travel to UK along with my family. Do i need to show the earnings requirements as per Tier 1 for my entire family (Spouse and 3 Kids)??
3. Is the period between April 2007 and May 2010 considered as time in UK for ILR purposes.
4. My initial HSMP visa was based on approval letter of Jan 2006 (before april 2006), am i covered by four years for ILR period.
5. If i go to UK now can I apply for ILR in Nov 2010 and any guidance in this regard.

Thanks a lot and looking for your detailed responses/guidance please.

Ghaffar Masood
Newly Registered

Post by Ghaffar Masood » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:55 pm

Can anybody help me in answering the above queries? Thanks