ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa free travel for family of non eu

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

americanboy
Newly Registered

Visa free travel for family of non eu

Post by americanboy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:01 pm

Hi all can you please tell me which all countries one can travel with out a visa for family members of Eu.....any recent past experience of people who have travelled will be appreciated

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Sticky already made.

Heres the link:

http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=30020
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

americanboy
Newly Registered

Post by americanboy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Monifé wrote:Sticky already made.

Heres the link:

http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=30020
that therad is bit quite.i have posted it there too. i am posting here too as few of my queries are bit new.Thanks.any ideas welcome
Hi To all here
Can any one give light to this?
1)Is stamp 4 or stamp 4EU FAM same.Does a spouse of Irish Citizen get a stamp4 or stamp 4EU FAM? As for visa free travel to EU coutries some embassies exclusively looks for Stamp 4 EU FAM? And can people with stamp4 together with their EU spouse travel visa free to the EU countries.
2) I have one more question as well,i.e how can one prove that his or her parents are dependent on him,so as to get a EEA family permit for parents.
Any answer to this will be appreciated.Thanks in advance and enjoy weekend.

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:55 pm

americanboy wrote: 1)Is stamp 4 or stamp 4EU FAM same.Does a spouse of Irish Citizen get a stamp4 or stamp 4EU FAM? As for visa free travel to EU coutries some embassies exclusively looks for Stamp 4 EU FAM? And can people with stamp4 together with their EU spouse travel visa free to the EU countries.
Holders of stamp 4 EUFAM, family members of EU citizens, can travel visa free around Europe, although some countries like to be a bit difficult.

Stamp 4 holders, spouse of Irish citizens, need a visa to travel to EU countries and they also need a re-entry visa to come back into Ireland.
americanboy wrote:2) I have one more question as well,i.e how can one prove that his or her parents are dependent on him,so as to get a EEA family permit for parents.
Bank statements clearly showing you sending them money. Their bank statements showing the have little or no money but the money you send them.
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

americanboy
Newly Registered

Post by americanboy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Monifé wrote:
americanboy wrote: 1)Is stamp 4 or stamp 4EU FAM same.Does a spouse of Irish Citizen get a stamp4 or stamp 4EU FAM? As for visa free travel to EU coutries some embassies exclusively looks for Stamp 4 EU FAM? And can people with stamp4 together with their EU spouse travel visa free to the EU countries.
Holders of stamp 4 EUFAM, family members of EU citizens, can travel visa free around Europe, although some countries like to be a bit difficult.

Stamp 4 holders, spouse of Irish citizens, need a visa to travel to EU countries and they also need a re-entry visa to come back into Ireland.
americanboy wrote:2) I have one more question as well,i.e how can one prove that his or her parents are dependent on him,so as to get a EEA family permit for parents.
Bank statements clearly showing you sending them money. Their bank statements showing the have little or no money but the money you send them.
thanks