ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Notary for affidavit - any Notary OR "BHC-approved"

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

muhandis.ak

Notary for affidavit - any Notary OR "BHC-approved"

Post by muhandis.ak » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:12 am

Hi All,

I'm applying for a Tier-1 Visa from Bangalore & need to make an affidavit since my last name is different on Passport & employer references.

I had a query, can I get the above affidavit done by any Public Notary or are there anything like 'BHC approved' Public Notaries?

I did search the forum but couldn't get clarity on the same.

If anyone has got affidavits made for Tier 1 purpose in and around MG/Kasturba/Cunnigham area, request you to pls share the contact for the Notary, would be of great help.

Thanks in advance,

Kala

muhandis.ak

Post by muhandis.ak » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:25 pm

any pointers....

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Notary for affidavit - any Notary OR "BHC-approved&

Post by aspirant99 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:03 pm

muhandis.ak wrote:Hi All,

I'm applying for a Tier-1 Visa from Bangalore & need to make an affidavit since my last name is different on Passport & employer references.

I had a query, can I get the above affidavit done by any Public Notary or are there anything like 'BHC approved' Public Notaries?

I did search the forum but couldn't get clarity on the same.

If anyone has got affidavits made for Tier 1 purpose in and around MG/Kasturba/Cunnigham area, request you to pls share the contact for the Notary, would be of great help.

Thanks in advance,

Kala
never heard of BHC approved notary..public notary affidavits should be ok..good luck!!

muhandis.ak

Re: Notary for affidavit - any Notary OR "BHC-approved&

Post by muhandis.ak » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:53 pm

thats great! Thanks :)

[/quote]
never heard of BHC approved notary..public notary affidavits should be ok..good luck!![/quote]

vet

format of the name affidavit

Post by vet » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Hey All, I also need to get the last name discripancy affidavit from Notary. does anyone know the format of the affidavit ?

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: format of the name affidavit

Post by aspirant99 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:03 pm

vet wrote:Hey All, I also need to get the last name discripancy affidavit from Notary. does anyone know the format of the affidavit ?
Searching the forum should definitely help but for starters you can take a look at the following thread:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=54322