ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adnanmanzoor

Need Help

Post by adnanmanzoor » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:18 am

Hi
I am planning to apply for Tier 1 in the second week of July. I would be grateful if anyone of you can help me on following issues:

1) My Total gross salary (excluding bonuses and other allowances) is approx PKR.650,000/- Add bonuses to them and it will be around Rs.850,000/- which is not sufficient for the points. However, during the tax year, I was awarded a performance award for approx Rs.300,000/- for my exceptional performance. I have paid the tax against this amount also. My HR guy is also ready to include this amount into my earnings (he has already agreed to issue me employer's certificate). My question is will that performance award be counted in my earnings for the purpose of calculating past earnings?

2) I work in a bank and my salary account is maintained with the same bank. So if produce my personal bank statements (issued by the branch of my employer where my account is maintained) and employer's certificate for earnings, will that be considered as from the same source?

I need your help on this pleas..
Adnan

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Need Help

Post by aspirant99 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:32 am

adnanmanzoor wrote:Hi
I am planning to apply for Tier 1 in the second week of July. I would be grateful if anyone of you can help me on following issues:

1) My Total gross salary (excluding bonuses and other allowances) is approx PKR.650,000/- Add bonuses to them and it will be around Rs.850,000/- which is not sufficient for the points. However, during the tax year, I was awarded a performance award for approx Rs.300,000/- for my exceptional performance. I have paid the tax against this amount also. My HR guy is also ready to include this amount into my earnings (he has already agreed to issue me employer's certificate). My question is will that performance award be counted in my earnings for the purpose of calculating past earnings?

2) I work in a bank and my salary account is maintained with the same bank. So if produce my personal bank statements (issued by the branch of my employer where my account is maintained) and employer's certificate for earnings, will that be considered as from the same source?

1) Yes, you can include rewards in earnings if you have letter from the employer..please refer to point 141 (iii) of the tier-1 guidelines
2) No, these should be considered as separate sources. ..good luck!!

adnanmanzoor

Post by adnanmanzoor » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:37 am

Thanks
Adnan

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:43 am

I believe you are good to go !!!!

adnanmanzoor

Post by adnanmanzoor » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 am

indianinwold wrote:

you think my case will be successful?
Adnan

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Post by aspirant99 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:10 am

adnanmanzoor wrote:
indianinwold wrote:

you think my case will be successful?
Ahan..a million dollar question brother...no one other than BHC can answer this..do the best you can and make a strong application as per the guidelines rest is upto God and BHC..good luck!!