ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uk spouse visa refused under paragraph 281

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ax9038
Newly Registered

uk spouse visa refused under paragraph 281

Post by ax9038 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi im wondering if some kind soul would be able to help. My husbands visa to the uk has been refused. Reason directly quoted from notice of immigration decion You first met your sponsor in 2004 and your relationship began in 2005 you were eventually married 2010 and returned to the uk 2 days after marriage date.So despite being married you have only lived togther for 2 days and despite knowing each other for 6 years you have failed to provide details of contact in the form of letters emails e.t.c as would be expected from a geniune distance relationship.In view of apparent lack of contact between the two of you either before or after your marriage and the lack of time you have spent togther iam not satisfied that you both intend to live togther and there refuse your application under paragraph 281 (iii) of the immigration rules.

I would just like to say i only was able to take 9 days annual leave due to my work commitments and therefore did not have adequate time to spend with my husband in pakistan .My manager is able to confirm this in writing if needs be

I would also like to point out evn though i did meet my husban in 2004 we were not acouple and did not have any sort of relationship untill after my marriage (Nikkah) as my religion does not permit this. the only grounds i knew my husband was that he is a relative .I have no proof of being in contact with my husband before my marriage .

Im just not quite sure if this is a valid reason for refusal and what avenue i should go down.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

ax9038
Newly Registered

Post by ax9038 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Hi is there nobody out there with a word of advise Plz

flawless
Newly Registered

Post by flawless » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 pm

i am sory for your refusal... what evidence of relationship did you submit? Also i strongly advice you of keeping evidence of your current contact with your husbant. I reccomend you seek legal advice & perhaps re-apply for a visa and send loads of evidence of your relationship as well as airplain tickets of your recent visit etc...

billo

Post by billo » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Hi, did you point out in your sponsor letter that this was an arranged marriage and that no contact was permitted before the marriage due to culture etc? I assume this was the case. You have to explain everything. You can appeal and explain everything & include any additional evidence. You can at the same time re-apply. I would get some good quality advice from OISC registered advisor.

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:28 am

Hi

Yes why not i will possible help you becouse i been throw in that case before ok .
first tell me as you said u and ur husband know to each other since 2004 do you have any proff? and then i will tell you further things becouse i have the same refusal ok and i also face the appeal process since 2008 .
Also tell us in detail which suuporting documents you submited ?