ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Is200
Newly Registered

Post by Is200 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 pm

no didn't translate nadra copy to English, I'm not sure why there was a copy attested when original passports submitted but that's what the solicitor advised.

shaiq
Newly Registered

SALAM every1

Post by shaiq » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:41 am

Hi guys i am new one here but reading posts since 2 month, quite helpful and encouraging.

@NAZIA786

sorry to hear for ur hubby's visa refusal
I have submitted my application same date as yours from Islamabad VAC

@Ls200

congrats to you for your wife visa granted.

alibokhari

Post by alibokhari » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:41 am

NAZIA786
sorry to hear for ur hubby's visa refusal

Ls200
congrats to you for your wife visa granted.

salam everyone, my wife visa is ready for collection today, status changed this morning ..she will inshallah pick her documents today .. plz plz plz pray

will update.

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 am

AOA 786

Ali inshallah your wife will give you good news today do not worry yaar i will pray for you and i also submited my spouse visa application this month but 2nd time so please do more dua,s for me .

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:32 am

AOA 786

Nazia will you please tell us which documents you submited for your husbands visa application and also please tell us the refusal reasone?

NaC
Newly Registered

when did you submit

Post by NaC » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:33 am

salam everyone, my wife visa is ready for collection today, status changed this morning ..she will inshallah pick her documents today .. plz plz plz pray

will update.[/quote]

Hi

When did you submit you application and in what category was it in ?
I submitted for my wife for dependent visa PBS(Tier 1) on 17/05/10. and still no answer

Application submitted :- 17/05/10
Status changed to under process at BHS :- 27/05/10
Waiting for answer

fais79

Post by fais79 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:55 am

Ali Inshallah I hope you get good news fro your wife.

Can you please specify your timeline for the spouse application i.e.

Submission Date
Which Gerrys Office

Status change date

etc.

Cheers

Q4sim

Post by Q4sim » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:28 am

zeddy zed wrote:
Is200 wrote:

Wife Nadra Card photo copy attested by Pakistan solicitor

Wife Passport photo copy attested by Pakistan solicitor

salam

congrats brv on getting the visa:)

just wanted ta ask a quick question in regards to the nadra copy did you translate it into English first and then get it attested.

another thing does the applicant have ta hand in a photo copy of the passport even though they hand in the original passport

thanks
Why do you need to attest your wifes Nadra ID photocopy as she is also handing in the original?

NAZIA786
Newly Registered

Post by NAZIA786 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:48 am

heyb guys, would like to say big thank you for all your duas. and support... i guess it wasn't meant to be this time round... and i know and have faith in allah..that inshallah..allah has sumthing better planned for us...as i knw that allah has it planned perfectly... inshallah...

the reason for refusul was....i had a simple nikaah aday before i returned to uk...i had too..bcoz i had to come back to work

and they say we were not in contact...the phone cards he provided they did not accept..basically no satisfactory evidence that we are in contact and photos of how we met etc....

just these points... not sure what to do...

the mainreason we did not take photos...is we though we have a wedding here in the uk..the full works so i thought i keep it simple..
the other thing the phoncards...now i used WW.REBTEL.COM TO CONTACT him but i forgot to attach the recipts and account summary... etc... but what is shown on my bank statments is regular money going out to rebtel...

and the resaon we didint take any photos was purely because i thought whats the point..when we ganna have a proper wedding there...and plus in respect of the the month of muhaaram we kept it very very simple...

what do i do plz..help...i have asked uncle bately khan..im awaitng theyree advice inshallah...anyone plz...help... review..or appeal?

yaz107
Newly Registered

Post by yaz107 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:21 am

where is CRT7 gone? Hopefully celebrating somewhere.

I'm still waiting!!

billo

Post by billo » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:43 am

NAZIA786' that's a real shame. Did you explain what you've said here in a cover/sponsor letter? I know what you're saying, when Allah wills it then it will happen. Even though we may not see it at the time, everything happens for a reason, and Allah has everything mapped out for us.
When did you get married by the way? And did you put on the form that your relationship started when you got married or when you got engaged?
Just to offer you my opinion; I think you should appeal this and send in any additional evidence which you left out of the original application (rebel receipts) and explain each of the ECO's objections. It's free to appeal so you may as well do this, and never know it might get overturned. There's also nothing to stop you re-applying at any point during the appeal process. Basically you can do both.
Good luck and Inshallah everything will turn out good.
Oh one other thing, when you appeal it automatically gets reviewed by an entry clearance manager. So the appeal is the review.

RHussain07

Post by RHussain07 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:27 pm

NAZIA786 wrote:heyb guys, would like to say big thank you for all your duas. and support... i guess it wasn't meant to be this time round... and i know and have faith in allah..that inshallah..allah has sumthing better planned for us...as i knw that allah has it planned perfectly... inshallah...

NAZIA786 - very sorry to hear it wasnt this time round. I believe Allah has something better planned so keep the faith. its about how you respond now - mash Allah you've blessed with a forum of people who will help insha Allah.

the reason for refusul was....i had a simple nikaah aday before i returned to uk...i had too..bcoz i had to come back to work

This wasnt ideal as it was bettr to show that you are happily marrid and living together post marriage for a short while. i guess when you took time off from work, you agreed it in email with your manager? you need to show that + ur return flight/exit stamp to show u had work commitments

and they say we were not in contact...the phone cards he provided they did not accept..basically no satisfactory evidence that we are in contact and photos of how we met etc....

as billo asks, key question here is what did you put down as relationship started? date of nika or prior to that? it looks as though it was prior...? and hence why they ask for evidence of contact, letters etc.
Batley u need to advise here - nazia, pls put the exact wording on the forum

just these points... not sure what to do...

the mainreason we did not take photos...is we though we have a wedding here in the uk..the full works so i thought i keep it simple..

can you gather any photos? maybe kids taking pics on mobiles etc etc??
the other thing the phoncards...now i used WW.REBTEL.COM TO CONTACT him but i forgot to attach the recipts and account summary... etc... but what is shown on my bank statments is regular money going out to rebtel...

and the resaon we didint take any photos was purely because i thought whats the point..when we ganna have a proper wedding there...and plus in respect of the the month of muhaaram we kept it very very simple...

what do i do plz..help...i have asked uncle bately khan..im awaitng theyree advice inshallah...anyone plz...help... review..or appeal?

billo

Post by billo » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:58 pm

I think that if NAZI786 had explained everything on cover letter than it would not have led to the ECO making assumptions about the relationship. Did you have the Ruksati after Nikkah. It's perfectly plausable that in the month of muharram you can't have huge celebrations, and a lot of people have simple Nikkah and then big celebrations afterwards. Did you fully explain your situation to the ECO?
When did you get married?

Q4sim

Post by Q4sim » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:04 pm

Just to inform you guys about a response I received from Islamabad VAC regarding the use of staples:

"We do accept stapled documents and arrange them accordingly it depends which document you stapled.
We do not need folders."

Guess you can use staples afterall :)

SHAHZAD1204
Newly Registered

Post by SHAHZAD1204 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:20 pm

CRT7

Gongrats on the visa,am really happy for you.

NAZIA 786

Am so sorry to hear about your refusal.
inshallah everything will be fine.

Is200
Newly Registered

Post by Is200 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:01 pm

alibokhari and NaC good luck brothers inshallah you get good news.

Q4sim Why do you need to attest your wifes Nadra ID photocopy as she is also handing in the original?

Brother she dose not hand in here original Nadra ID card as much as I know. You may need it i am very sure you don't hand the Original Nadra Id card.

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:06 pm

AOA 786

Crt7 Did you get the visa? if yes then Alhumdolilah and Congrats so now please tell everybody about your visa application story that it will helps to others and also tell us when and where did you submited your application and what supporting documents you provide for application.

I wish all of you best of luck for visa applications and may Allah give us good new,s about our applications ameen.

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:22 pm

CRT7 waiting to hear your decision :roll: :roll: :roll:
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

Q4sim

Post by Q4sim » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:04 pm

Navalaviator.. Are you going to attest the photocopy of your Nadra ID card? Are you going to hand in your original?

Just want to clarify this point

billo

Post by billo » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Q4sim, your wife will not hand in her original Nadra card as this will be needed as form of id when she goes to pick up her passport/ application. She will have to provide a copy of this, and if you like you can get this attested by notary public in Pakistan. There is no need to translate this either.

billo

Post by billo » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Navalaviator, just out of interest why was your previous app refused and when?

alibokhari

Post by alibokhari » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Is200 wrote:alibokhari and NaC good luck brothers inshallah you get good news.

Q4sim Why do you need to attest your wifes Nadra ID photocopy as she is also handing in the original?

Brother she dose not hand in here original Nadra ID card as much as I know. You may need it i am very sure you don't hand the Original Nadra Id card.
Is200 - thanks for the prayers

by grace of Allah - my wife have been granted visa. thanks for all your help

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:28 pm

billo wrote:Navalaviator, just out of interest why was your previous app refused and when?
Well a harsh experience though,was refused on finances but every thing else was fine ,had only 15 pounds in the closing balance and lack of substantial savings ended up in a disaster,didnt appeal coz of the long and stressfull appeal process and decided to reapply,it all happened last year.

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Q4sim wrote:Navalaviator.. Are you going to attest the photocopy of your Nadra ID card? Are you going to hand in your original?

Just want to clarify this point
There is NO need to attest the photocopy of the ID card,Id card is only used to verify your identity at the time of application submission and when documents are collected.
Staff at gerry's will attach the photocopies of the ID card with the form and there is NO requirement at all to attest them as the applicant must have his/her original ID card as without the card applicant will NOT be allowed to enter the VAC.
Are you going to hand in your original?
ID card is NOT handed in with application,used for the above.

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:44 pm

alibokhari wrote:
Is200 wrote:alibokhari and NaC good luck brothers inshallah you get good news.

Is200 - thanks for the prayers

by grace of Allah - my wife have been granted visa. thanks for all your help
Congratulations mate :P