ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RHussain07

Post by RHussain07 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:34 pm

what email addresses are people sending their update queries to?

I got an email back saying wait until 12 weeks are up and then contact us but my app is same timeframes as some of the previous few messages on the forum!!

fais - do u get the sms first or the internet update first?

thanks

yaz107
Newly Registered

Post by yaz107 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:35 pm

[quote="SAIMA_1"][quote="sh4hb4z"]@fais79 My wife submitted at the same time but at ISL... Same process as you apart from the decision was made 7/06/10 but still she has had not response?

This is so discouraging... What time did she recieve the text?

What times do we expect to recieve calls/texts? Pakistan 9 - 5?

I want my wife with me before Ramadan starts...

Shahbaz[/quote]

I also submitted 21st April at mirpur but havent heard anything yet.
Recieved e-mail saying decision was made on 6th June.[/quote]

My husband submitted his on 20th April at Mirpur and we haven't received an email saying a decision has been made. I guess we all just got to have patience. I'm normally very patient but when they change the status to "under process" you can't help but think 'any time now'!

RHussain07

Post by RHussain07 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:39 pm

CRT7 - tauba. i'm so sorry that they refused u on such a small silly reason. i rreally cant believe that. may Allah bless you and your partner for your sabr to date. as you mention, its a small error that can be resolved rather than going to court insha Allah-so may Allah have mercy on you and your partner this time round and grant the visa asap.

everyone on the forum has been asking about u!!! - we were'nt aware it all got into this. be strng as its about how u respond now that counts
Last edited by RHussain07 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yaz107
Newly Registered

Post by yaz107 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Really sorry to hear that CRT7. I have been there as my husband was refused once and its really frustrating. Inshallah, as yours is obviously a admin error and will be sorted soon.

billo

Post by billo » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:15 pm

That's crazy! CRT7, i'm sorry to hear about your refusal. The ECO's can be so bloody stupid! Did you include a letter from your employer as well? A work contract? It makes me fume when they refuse on stupid non reasons. Well at least this will be easy to refute and hopefully will be sorted out at review stage.

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:20 pm

billo......yep i enclosed P60, employment slips, HR letter, employment contract.........the works....... my solicitor prepared the whole case for me.....its totally laughable, and now im having to do their job for them and they probably still wont be able to get it right..........

Inshallah it will be sorted..........but ive consoled myself to more waiting.......cant do anythin else

z4ydi

Post by z4ydi » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:40 pm

CRT7 wrote:salaam all,

apologies for late update........been sorting stuff out......

after 15 weeks of stressful waiting, THEY REFUSED IT..........

reason:

The ECO was not satisfied that I would be able to support my partner because..........when asked my HR dept fro proof of employment they didint receive a reply hence refused it

They totally disregarded the fact that I had submitted wage slips, P60 and letter of employment confirmation.

Anyway, call to HR confirms that they did in fact reply to the UKBA and well within the timescale given.

So maladministration on someones behalf has caused so much stress for me.

The most stupid thing is that I am a civil sevant, the ECO was stupid enough to believe that I would actually lie about being a civil servant (when they are civil servants themselves).

Im totally gutted, but trying to sort it out, have lodged the appeal (with a copy of the dated response I acquired from HR) and my solicitor is hopeful that it will be sorted out at review stage rather than it going to court.
Sorry CRT7 to hear the news - Allah knows best surely he had control over it and could turn it otherwise He distant this for a reason.

I post the same once before but can someone please reply to me as it adds up to my worries after getting CRT7's failure news just because of employer resoponse.
I work in a school and my manager/employer has not been contacted yet - 7 weeks since submission now! - I am a bit worried because in the Sponsor Employment section of the form I only put school's main telephone number (The Reception) and did not include my line Manager's extension, I wonder whether UKBA only contacts by phone if so will they bother to tell the reception to put them to the right department or would they only ask the receptionist to confirm my employment, Salary, Position etc?

CRT7 - Did they call your HR or wrote to them or......?

Is200
Newly Registered

Post by Is200 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:44 pm

slaam

very sorry to hear CRT7! Have patience sister InshAllah the decision will be overturned.

asm brother you should definitely call gerrys Islamabad or email them to follow up your application. Inshallah you will get good news

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:54 pm

z4ydi - chase it up..........had i have known that they would refuse me on something as stupid as this I would have chased it up.......

my records at HR claim that UKBA phoned twice and then wrote out AND STILL DIDNT RECEIVE THE REPLY...............to which the STUPID ECO presumed that i wasnt working there..............

like you say, its upto Allah (swt) and i musnt forget that......there is a good reason behind it which i cannot see at this moment in time........

Not all applicants employment is confirmed........deemi got his visa and they didnt confirm his employment.........its all kismat........

Inshallah you will get good news

z4ydi

Post by z4ydi » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:02 pm

CRT7 wrote:z4ydi - chase it up..........had i have known that they would refuse me on something as stupid as this I would have chased it up.......

my records at HR claim that UKBA phoned twice and then wrote out AND STILL DIDNT RECEIVE THE REPLY...............to which the STUPID ECO presumed that i wasnt working there..............

like you say, its upto Allah (swt) and i musnt forget that......there is a good reason behind it which i cannot see at this moment in time........

Not all applicants employment is confirmed........deemi got his visa and they didnt confirm his employment.........its all kismat........

Inshallah you will get good news
May Allah SWT give you patience and make it easy for you and all of us. Sometimes when things like this happen obviously we have no power or control over it to change it but one thing we can do is SABER, subhanallah a hard thing to do but the reward is so much that I won't bother going into it on this forum.

CRT7 - I will speak to my manager tomorrow and maybe speak to about 4 receptionists that we have in the school and make them aware of a call coming from UKBA. Or did you mean I should chase it with UKBA?????

Another thing I am worried about is that my line Manager is always out and about and what will happen if they call and she is not in the office...but I will do at least that which I can

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:37 pm

UKBA are a waste of space........they wont tell you anythn, they respond with standard replies, no matter what question you ask them.........but i guess its worth emailin them about, if they take notice, lucky you, if they dont, well at least you have tried.....

Ask your workplace.....UKBA might have wrote out instead, ask everyone in the office.......it doesnt matter that ur manager is out, as long as someone confirms it.......they didnt ask my manager (she sits right opposite me) they asked someone in payroll dept.

each case is different, ask them, its the best you can do and leave the rest in Allah's hands........

good luck, let me know how you get on

bya1983

hi

Post by bya1983 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:36 pm

is there any one waitng for student dependant visa from pak ?
or do we have another forum for that ?

MAY ALLAH bless all of us
Never The less

Yousafa

Post by Yousafa » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:58 pm

CRT7 wrote:salaam all,

apologies for late update........been sorting stuff out......

after 15 weeks of stressful waiting, THEY REFUSED IT..........

reason:

The ECO was not satisfied that I would be able to support my partner because..........when asked my HR dept fro proof of employment they didint receive a reply hence refused it

They totally disregarded the fact that I had submitted wage slips, P60 and letter of employment confirmation.

Anyway, call to HR confirms that they did in fact reply to the UKBA and well within the timescale given.

So maladministration on someones behalf has caused so much stress for me.

The most stupid thing is that I am a civil sevant, the ECO was stupid enough to believe that I would actually lie about being a civil servant (when they are civil servants themselves).

Im totally gutted, but trying to sort it out, have lodged the appeal (with a copy of the dated response I acquired from HR) and my solicitor is hopeful that it will be sorted out at review stage rather than it going to court.
Salaam CRT7 - I am so sorry for the not so good news you received. It's unfortunate you have been the victim of an error.

Please take positivity from the fact that your application was sound and it was an error in processing which caused the decision - this is not something you could have influenced in any way.

I wish you all the best in your appeal

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:17 pm

AOA 786

I feel so sorry about CRT refusal but plz do saber becouse ASWT decide better for us just belive in that and inshallah you will be with your Husband with in this year do not worry Allah will helps to all of us Ameen.

Fais79 Mubarak wish you all the best for your feuture life and i have question that please explain me that is your wife got the sms of confirmation of visa of they confirming her to collect the papers?

Jazaq Allah Khair

SF786

Post by SF786 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Quick question CRT7 did you inform your work beforehand that they should expect a call from BHC?
"If Allah brings you to it, He will bring you through it"

SF786

Post by SF786 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:59 pm

NAZ786 I finally got a reference number to check our status online. It says application is being processed at BHC...
"If Allah brings you to it, He will bring you through it"

fais79

SMS

Post by fais79 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Yes my wife had an sms at about 6am PK time requesting her to collect her papers.. also the online status changed

k_khan

Post by k_khan » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:35 pm

hey all i was just wondering do they defo contact your employer?

kaidee

Post by kaidee » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:10 pm

No, not definitely.

CRT7, very very sorry to hear of your refusal, laa hawla wa laa quwata illaa billaah, there is no might nor power except with Allah. That is so frustrating :x

I hope, and pray, it all works out well for you soon.
There is no ease except that which You make easy, and You make sadness, if You wish, easy

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:32 pm

CRT7 am so sorry to hear your refusal,dont loose hope inshallah you will get it soon in an immediate review by the ECM,i hope that you explained your grounds firmly and effectively in your appeal with correct evidence.
Inshallah it will be overturned just in a matter of few days :)
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Tasawar by the way why you were refused for the first time?How you have addressed the reasons this time?
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

billo

Post by billo » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:59 pm

CRT7, I'm getting angry on your behalf. I swear some of the ECO's are a bunch of halfwit dimwits!!
inshallah will be overturned at the review stage.

billo

Post by billo » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:09 pm

alibokhari wrote:
billo wrote:2. Phone bills * 4 months statements up until Dec 09 + I also mentioned in my covering letter that I am using Skype to call Pakistan which is a free service as of Jan 2010

Alibokhari, what service is this? Can you call from mobile? or is it just from your computer?
you can call from mobile..for this you need to have 3 skype phone here in uk which you can buy for around £30 from any 3 store. In pakistan the person should have a phone with wifi facilitie from which he/she can connect to wirless internet. that person than needs to download FRING or NIMBUZZ application on their phone and log in to skype..

thats it.. just use skype to call like you do from computer. you can talk as long as you want .. the only cost is the price for wireless internet in Pakistan BUT A WORD OF ADVICE DO NOT USE PHONE INTERNET ITS VVVVV EXPENSIVE AND WONT LAST FOR LONG..also the voice won't be clear

hope this helps regards
thanks, well it won't be possible for my brother to call his wife using this as they don't have internet connection yet in their home.

snipered

Post by snipered » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:09 pm

CRT7, yea really sorry to hear that. I'm peed too on this. That is totally out of order.

However, i think if you appeal, like i was told, it goes to review first. They should realise their mistake and rectify it. I have been told that the embassy were told to sort out their act. They did for a while and they have started the crap again. I think this case will not even go to full appeal because they know that you have a strong case against them.

Inshallah everything will work out for the best.

billo

Post by billo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:56 am

by the way CRT7, did you have any savings?