ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependent visa related query on bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adityak77
Member of Standing

dependent visa related query on bank statement

Post by adityak77 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:54 am

For dependents visa application I have the following case .

My wife still uses her maiden name on her passport and we have not changed that after our marriage, including her old address.

I know for sure that this is still fine and wont be a problem at all. However I will be showing the Marriage certificate.

For the funds there is amount more than the required mark of 1600 pounds in her account, for which we will be showing that as maintenance funds .The account in her name is registered with our permanent address (which is the one on my passport) .And her statements get delivery to that address on her maiden name. Will this be sufficient along with the marriage certificate as an evidence for sustaining relationship OR I will need to show some more evidences.
This is not a joint account.

Thanks,

uranj
Newly Registered

Post by uranj » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:54 pm

I had same situation ... I attached invitation card and photos of marriage... got visa in 10 days.

adityak77
Member of Standing

Post by adityak77 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:18 am

Thanks,

Ill attach a few marriage photos and invitation cards from both our families.