ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

humtum

Strange

Post by humtum » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:57 am

Hi All I have a different experience with our case which I never seen some one to mention on the forum before.I applied for my wife on 19/05 Gerry mirpur.I had a call from my wife parents that Our union council had a inquiry from Bhc to verfiy everything and union council asked my wife to come there with the Nikkah namma,Id cards and my Id card
that's seems to be very strange.does some one know why this is happening,did some one experience it before
I don't know what's will happen really worried.

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:04 am

AOA 786

navalaviator yaar kia bataon i got marrid in 2008 and me and my wife we start to know each other throw internet that is the starting story and after that my inlaw,s they came to Pakistan to see me in and my wife too and in the meanwhile we decided to get marrid so we marrid in 2008.

and after that we live togather as husband and wife like 3 weeks and she get back to UK .i submited the application in November 2008 after 3 monthes of marriage and they call me for intrerview in feb 2009 in BHC ISLAMABAD.

I attend the interview and the questions asked by ECO is like.

How this relationship starts.
what is my sopnsers hobies.
Where my sponser live.
What kind of city that is where my sponser live.
What the famous location in that city.

you can say the ECO askd all the Quesiuotns are not related to application he just looking for any reasone to refuse what i found during my interview. and finally he smile and told me to collect my passport from Gerryes after 72 hours and when i got the passport from Lahore there is a refusal letter and the reasons are like this.

I am not satisfide that you marriage is subsisting and even you can not find any job in UK even i also attachd my JOb offer letter with application but he was blind at time and cant see that so now i cover these two areas becouse my sponser is with in pakistan that cover the subsisting marriage and i am working in UK based Telesales Marketing company in my city that cover that i can do work in UK aswell and i also submit my new Job offer letter . But my appeal was also refused on the same basis that judge did not accepted our new evidance in appeal and he copy the refusal letter in his determination .

hope it helps.

asm
Newly Registered

update

Post by asm » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:44 am

Salaam ALLLLL

Mrs got a text this MORNING --

"Your Passport Has Been Received. Please Collect It From UK Visa Application Centre Where YouSubmitted Your Applicetion Betwwn 3pm Thru 4pm"

Please all WISH me LUCK & add us in your Dua's..

Wed 29/03,App submitted Islamabad
Wed 01/04/2010 App forwarded to Islamabad OC.
Mon 12/05/10 checked online = Visa Application is under process at British High Commission
Thurs 24/06/10 - Please Collect Your Passport......

z4ydi

Post by z4ydi » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:06 am

asm - Inshallah you will get the good news. please keep us posted.

billo

Post by billo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:39 am

Humtum, did you provide lots of wedding photographs as well? Looks like BHC is making more in depth enquiries.

humtum

Post by humtum » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:14 am

Yes I provided around 10 wedding pictures.it's clear now our family been to union council and they said Bhc asked them to verfiey the address and if wedding place.this happen because my wife was leaving with her brother and on nakah nahma they wrote her brother address not the parents and nakah cermany took place in hotel which they ask uni council to find out hotel address etc.
Hope it's will satisfy them because I been worrying

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:18 am

AOA 786

ASM InshaAllah your wife will give you good news Allah khair keray ga ok.

Jazak Allah Khair

asm
Newly Registered

Mrs Got Visa

Post by asm » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Asalaam alaykum

Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Raheem ( بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم )
(In the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful)

My wife got the Visa :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am very grateful for everyone on this board for your support and help in this very difficult three months. InshAllah may Allah bring good news to everyone and help everyone through this difficult times.

To be honest Everyone's Duas and Prayers where the reason for my success. Thank you very much everyone.

Below where my status updates online (pakistan time)

Application submitted on 31st March 2010 at 11am Islamabad VAC: Application submitted
Application sent from Islamabad VAC 31st March 2010 5pm: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
Application under process on 12th May 2010: Application is being processed at British High Commission
Email sent to UKHUB who informed me a decision was made on 4th June 2010 and I will hear very shortly from Islamabad VAC.
24th June 2010 8am: Application Ready for collection at Lahore VAC.
24th June 2010 3pm: Application Collected

Hope this helps all brothers and sisters if I can help with anything else please let me know

wslaam

z4ydi

Post by z4ydi » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:09 pm

Congratulations - Alhamdulellah another succes. May Allah SWT grant you happines and peace.

Which email address did you send email to?

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:14 pm

AOA 786

ASM MashaAllah finaly you got it Mubarak and wish you best of luck for your feuture life with your wife.

Please update the little story about your visa application like to make all the paper working by your self or get help from anyone and update the list of documents which you submited with your application becouse it will helps to others and also tell us where and when u send e mail to UKBA and when they reply you about visa?

Jazak Allah Khair
Last edited by tasawar on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

asm
Newly Registered

Post by asm » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:16 pm

z4ydi wrote:Congratulations - Alhamdulellah another succes. May Allah SWT grant you happines and peace.

Which email address did you send email to?
Email to this email address to get an update

UKHUB.PAKISTANGeneralEnquiries@fco.gov.uk

Am soooooooooooooooo Happy and also wish everyone good luck - Also keep faith in ALLAH

Thanks again to everyone on this forum for there support thru this very stress full time

Salaam
:D :lol:

billo

Post by billo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Congratulations asm, that's excellent news mashallah.
Humtum, well the BHC have satisfied whatever questions they had so it should he cool. In a way it's encouraging that they are checking out anything they have doubts about, instead of just refusing.

asm
Newly Registered

Post by asm » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:47 pm

tasawar wrote:AOA 786

ASM MashaAllah finaly you got it Mubarak and wish you best of luck for your feuture life with your wife.

Please update the little story about your visa application like to make all the paper working by your self or get help from anyone and update the list of documents which you submited with your application becouse it will helps to others and also tell us where and when u send e mail to UKBA and when they reply you about visa?

Jazak Allah Khair
Her application timeline:

29th March 2010 : Submitted application at VAC Islamabad
12th May 2010 : Application at BHC
4th June 2010 : Employer received called from HomeOffice
24th June 2010: Received an sms from VAC Islamabad received visa

Following is what I submitted:

Introduction Letter

Was told by my local immigration office to write a letter from yourself to the entry clearance office about myself and how I met my wife and your status to be able to support your wife.

The marriage certificate needs to be translated as well as any other paper your wife put in the application. Also make sure that all necessary papers/ forms from her are stamped by the necessary union council to show that they are authentic.

Relationship & Contact
---------------------------
1.1 copy of husband’s current passport
1.2 copy of husband’s airline ticket to Pakistan travelled to Pakistan to get married
1.3 copy of marriage certificate proof of marriage
1.4 wedding photographs proof of marriage – About 10 Pictures In ALL

Please note that I did not show any proof of contact as I Applied during my stay in Pakistan – Got all paper work ready be4 I went out to Pakistan – Met Wife on first visit in December and got Married in March – PLEASE also note on the application form I wrote that the relationship started from Wedding date

Sponsors’ Financial Status
-------------------------------
2.1 last 5 months bank statements proof of finance Of my current account where wage was paid into and also saving account to support my financial condition
2.2 last 6 month pay slips evidence of income
2.3 latest P60 evidence of income
2.4 letter from employer evidence of sponsor’s employment

Sponsors’ Accommodation Status
---------------------------------------
3.1 copy of deed proof of house ownership (DAD)
3.2 Letter from Dad to say that he will allow his son to live with him rent free
3.3 completion Letter from the mortgage lender proof of house ownership
3.4 property report from estate agent proof of adequate space in the property

This forum has been very helpful. I hope inshallah every applicant gets their visa approved.

Best of Luck

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Asm congratulations and best of luck with your future life :D
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:15 pm

asm, congrats......im glad u got it, i know how much you were stressin......

jus to answer billos ques..........yes i did have savings in a separate account to which i get paid my wages in and i had approx £7k in there which was put in gradually over the years............

Im grateful that the rest of my paperwork was fine

Solicitor is very hopeful that it wont go to court (if it does UKBA will be in trouble for wasting courts time) he has prepared a very strong case (with evidence) for the ECM to overturn the decision......Inshallah

So.......heres more waiting..........

NaC
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa

Post by NaC » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Hi I Sent Email this morning to UKHUB regarding my Visa Status and they replied that my Case Decision had been made on 03/06/10.

But Still after over 20 days there is no response. Is it possible I could call Gerry's to get any idea about the Passport Status ??????

----------------------------------------------------

Spouse Visa Dependent Tier 1 PBS

Application Submitted :- 17-05-10
Forwared to BHC on :- 17-05-10
Under Process at BHC on :- 27-05-10

Decision Made on 03-06-10

Still Waiting
Last edited by NaC on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

z4ydi

Post by z4ydi » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Nac - you said: application Submitted :- 17-05-10, Is this correct? If yes then they made a decision in 2 and half weeks. let us know if the dates are right please

And which email address did you sent it to.

NaC
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by NaC » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Hi

Yes I submitted on 17/05/10

And Email address which i used to send email to them was

UKHUB.PAKISTANGeneralEnquiries@fco.gov.uk

NaC
Newly Registered

Sory

Post by NaC » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Correct details are following

Spouse Visa Dependent Tier 1 PBS

Application Submitted :- 17-05-10
Forwared to BHC on :- 17-05-10
Under Process at BHC on :- 27-05-10

Decision Made on 03-06-10

Still Waiting for Gerry's to call us to collect the Passport

z4ydi

Post by z4ydi » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:01 pm

So your total waiting time is less than 6 weeks since submission? and decision in 2 and half week!!!!! WAOOOOOWWWW that is a real breakthrough.

NaC
Newly Registered

hi

Post by NaC » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 pm

@ z4ydi

I applied for my Wife's dependant Visa under Tier 1 General PBS are u in the same category ????

regards

SHAHZAD1204
Newly Registered

Post by SHAHZAD1204 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:57 pm

ASM

GONGRATS AM REALLY HAPPY THAT YOUR WIFE GOT HER VISA.GREAT NEWS.

SHAHZAD1204
Newly Registered

Post by SHAHZAD1204 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:59 pm

NAC

where did u submit the papers,becasue my hubby submitted the papers on the 17.05.10 the same day as u guys,so does that mean that they have made a decision on our case aswell and that we are waiting.im just praying that every1's case is very successfull.

also i didnt submit a cover letter, doe sthat make a big difference?

z4ydi

Re: hi

Post by z4ydi » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:17 pm

NaC wrote:@ z4ydi

I applied for my Wife's dependant Visa under Tier 1 General PBS are u in the same category ????

regards
Does the PBS takes shorter than the sattlement visa?

snipered

Re: hi

Post by snipered » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:37 pm

z4ydi wrote:
NaC wrote:@ z4ydi

regards
Does the PBS takes shorter than the sattlement visa?
Yes, this is a different category. The standard settlement visa is the longest application according to the stats.

I think this is for people on HSMP or business people.