ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help please . Applicants finances

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abimaro1
Newly Registered

Urgent help please . Applicants finances

Post by abimaro1 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:35 pm

hi guys i am about to apply for fiancee visa as i turn 21 end of this month .

my sponsor ( my finacee ) is going to send all the documents over , her bank statements with balance over 7,500 pound , accomodation arrangements , her wage slips , our pictures together , greeting cards , mobile phone bills , our chats , emails and all that !!

i am the applicant , and i work in pakistan and i only earn like 10,000 pakistani rupees :( , while filling the form i have stated where i work and all that , but i do not have any wage slips as in pakistan you dont get them working as a sales person and 2ndly i dont have a bank statement because its really hard to save money when u earn like 10,000 a month :( ...

so are my finances a concern in this case or my sponsors finances is what they going to have a look at ,

also i have a job offer letter of full time job in london ( grocery store).
should i make a bank statement 1st and then apply or what ?
can i also show that i live with my parents and they cover all the bills , they own the place and etc etc !

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent help please . Applicants finances

Post by ElenaW » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:43 pm

abimaro1 wrote:hi guys i am about to apply for fiancee visa as i turn 21 end of this month .

my sponsor ( my finacee ) is going to send all the documents over , her bank statements with balance over 7,500 pound , accomodation arrangements , her wage slips , our pictures together , greeting cards , mobile phone bills , our chats , emails and all that !!

i am the applicant , and i work in pakistan and i only earn like 10,000 pakistani rupees :( , while filling the form i have stated where i work and all that , but i do not have any wage slips as in pakistan you dont get them working as a sales person and 2ndly i dont have a bank statement because its really hard to save money when u earn like 10,000 a month :( ...

so are my finances a concern in this case or my sponsors finances is what they going to have a look at ,

also i have a job offer letter of full time job in london ( grocery store).
should i make a bank statement 1st and then apply or what ?
can i also show that i live with my parents and they cover all the bills , they own the place and etc etc !
Your job doesn't matter since you will no longer have this job when you move to the UK. So your low earnings won't hurt the application.

Do your parents live in Pakistan? Where/how you live in Pakistan is once again irrelevant when it comes to a fiance visa.

abimaro1
Newly Registered

Post by abimaro1 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:56 pm

yes they live in pakistan and i live with them ~
but as you said it is irrelevant , so i think i should not worry about it

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Read the link below my signature. It explains everything to you

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Yes read batleykhan's guidance it will answer all your possible questions.

abimaro1
Newly Registered

Post by abimaro1 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:18 am

Financial Standing

• The application must be supported by evidence which demonstrates that the applicant will not become reliant upon public funds. In the normal case, this takes the form of the sponsor/applicant (or co-sponsor) providing:

Bank statements for at least the previous 6 months; showing regular deposits and withdrawals from the account:(the last statement should ldeally be no older than 4-6 before application is lodged)

so batleykhan is it possible then that i supply my fiancees bank statement ,her wage slips and all that , to show that i wont relly on public funds in uk and also i have a job offer letter with me too ! ? plz advise

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:51 am

abimaro1 wrote:
so batleykhan is it possible then that i supply my fiancees bank statement ,her wage slips and all that , to show that i wont relly on public funds in uk and also i have a job offer letter with me too ! ? plz advise

Yes, the sponsor's financial situation is the most important anyways unless you have substantial savings. So include what you mention here and you will be fine.

abimaro1
Newly Registered

Post by abimaro1 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:30 am

thnx alot Elena :D and batley khan

i will be applying in 1st week of july , everything looks good atm,
immigraboard.com really helped !
keep me in ure prayers!!!

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:04 pm

abimaro1 wrote:thnx alot Elena :D and batley khan

i will be applying in 1st week of july , everything looks good atm,