ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW, University letter problem

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ozzy_123
Newly Registered

PSW, University letter problem

Post by ozzy_123 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:34 pm

HI,

I have just passed my Msc on 22nd and my visa is finishing on 30th of June, i have got all the paper work ready and The university says they can issue me letter exact on 30th,,

Now can i send my application on 30th as thats is the expiry date of my visa? or send application before 30th and send the confirmation letter from university once i received a reference number from Home office?

Secondly i am from Pakistan do i need to include Police registration certificate?

Please reply

Regards

psychic

Post by psychic » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:37 pm

If you send it via post, the day of posting is used as the date of application, hence make sure you send it by post, you should not have any problems.

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:32 pm

just post spc royal mail. and keep record 4 in future.. you have no problem inshallah....
SAM JORDY

ash786
BANNED

Re: PSW, University letter problem

Post by ash786 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:40 pm

ozzy_123 wrote:HI,

I have just passed my Msc on 22nd and my visa is finishing on 30th of June, i have got all the paper work ready and The university says they can issue me letter exact on 30th,,

Now can i send my application on 30th as thats is the expiry date of my visa? or send application before 30th and send the confirmation letter from university once i received a reference number from Home office?

Secondly i am from Pakistan do i need to include Police registration certificate?

Please reply

Regards
1. As long as you post u application on the 30th with the letter then u shud be fine.
2. Keep the receipt and make sure that letter has got all the information required by PSW guidence.
3. I wud strongly recommend to pay by postal orders.
4. Royal mail special delivery next day.