ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

variation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

squeakywills4u
Newly Registered

variation

Post by squeakywills4u » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:51 pm

Hello guys,thanks to everyone here who's advised me.I got married last Thursday in C.O.E to my British husband.
And i'd like to ask again is it possible to vary my existing Tier 4 visa application with flr(M) based on immigration rules paragraph 34E and 34F.
Thanks as your response would be appreciated

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Congratulations on the marriage.

The Tier 4 application is still outstanding? If that is the case, and because of the paras. of the Immigration Rules you quote, I would say yes, submit the FLR(M) as soon as possible, and in a covering letter point that that there is an outstanding Tier 4 application, and that is where they can locate your passport.
John

squeakywills4u
Newly Registered

Thank you

Post by squeakywills4u » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Hello john,thanks for congratulatory and your quick reply
my husband and i have a 3month baby together,do i need to include her in my application,also my husband has a good job but he claims just child benefit.could you please tell what documents and address i have to send my application to,having in mind my tier 4 application.
Thank you

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:10 pm

It will do no harm to mention your child, in a covering letter sent in with the application. After all, it is rather good proof that yours is not a marriage of convenience!

You mention Child Benefit, but unless your husband is earning nicely over £50000 per year, any reason why the two of you are not claiming Tax Credits?

For evidence to be supplied with the application, please have a good read of the form FLR(M).
John

squeakywills4u
Newly Registered

Thank you

Post by squeakywills4u » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:13 am

yea you right,would mention her in a covering letter,also would have to look into the tax credit thing.my husband's salary £2,000 is paid into his bank account and he goes overdrawn because of his £3,500 overdraft(can we still use his account since hes the only one earning and how much do we need to have in our bank accounts as my husband is always overdrawn
Thank you